IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla's assistant accused of seeking sexual favours in return for state team selection

Stuge

Where do you get these stories from according to you Dhoni is gay sleeps with Jadeja/Raina/Ishant and Rahane sleeps with a man now this.

Dhoni is bi.
But nowadays I heard he is leaning more towards men.
Had a raging affair with the likes of Jadeja and John Abraham.
My friend's uncle works for a popular GEC in Mumbai.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Funny that they give spots in return for sex. If you have female friends who are very close to you it's fully free. No promises to make. Just need to look good and have nice personality to get it free and girls will themselves like you without any expectations. Also more exciting when it willingly comes from her rather than forced llikethis. But then a fat or ugly looking man will need to give something in return like he did. 

Edited by Straight Drive
5 hours ago, beetle said:

In fact, it was only a few days back that a player was reportedly included in the Ranji team without the knowledge of any selectors despite the fact that he was not even in the list of the first 33. He eventually played for Delhi against Andhra in the one-dayer amidst murmurs about his selection.

Woh politician ka beta who wanted to become body builder?

2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dhoni is bi.
But nowadays I heard he is leaning more towards men.
Had a raging affair with the likes of Jadeja and John Abraham.
My friend's uncle works for a popular GEC in Mumbai.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

:agree: 

Dhoni-Jadeja has always been rumoured though interesting that its an affair rather than coercion/favours.

Any views on Dhoni-Ishant Sharma?