India A vs SA A first unofficial test

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

And if he excels there , he'll be rewarded with Test and ODI caps.

And I feel like he'll do well next IPL.
Then he might come to the team

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Your anticipation seems blessed...yeah seriously....Siraj may catch Bevda's attention too,if that happens he may be fast tracked to the wc squad which happens immediately after IPL

9 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

But sadly lost his way,he too was tall and bowled at lively pace.. but then what happened??

It was 2012 Ranji trophy. He had just come back after some injury and was single handedly winning the matches for UP with 18 wickets in 3 games.  in his third game, he suffered a shoulder injury, maybe while fielding and that injury ended his career. He did not look the same after that.  He underwent a surgery and stayed out for a long period of time.  Due to this, he lost his bowling action and rhythm.  it took him a long time to get things and due to that, he also lost his place in UP side.  he then played for Saurashtra but pace was not there and did not look the same bowler. but this year, he played to Hyderabad, saw him bowl in one game and he looked the same bowler when i had seen him first, was bowling quick and hurrying the batsman for pace.  @Cricketics also watched that game but he is 30 now and it is improbable that he will ever make a come back.  Hopefully, he gets a team next season where he can play as many games as possible to again stake his claim.

13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I have tracked Sudeep Tyagi's bowling from before his injury.

yes, I too tracked him from 2007 when he debuted for UP.  He was picked by Kaif in the nets.  he had not played any age group cricket.  Kaif saw him in the nets and drafted him into U22 team.  he played a couple of matches there and was then picked for Ranji trophy.   he was the top wicket taker in that 2007-08 season.