First Lady of Pakistan

Gollum

18 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Quran and Sunnah (Hadith) are the authorities according to the Islamic principles.

And I already cited rape of slave women from Quran, while Sunnah (Hadith) is tens of folds worst than Quran in oppression against the Humanity. 

Quran only told to rape the captive women, but Hadith told Muslims not only they are allowed to rape the captive women, but also to sell them further after temporary sexual relationship (like Shia Mutta ... temporary marriage). And then the 2nd master will rape her, and after fulfilling his lust, he will sell her to the 3rd master to rape her.

And this circle continued. Muslim men were raping the slave girls, selling them further, and buying them the new slave girls for sex. And Prophet Muhammad himself personally gave this teaching. 

Sahih Muslim (link) and Sahih Bukhari (link):

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him):

0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger mentioning al-'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception)? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them (i.e. to have sex with them), for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them (by selling them to new masters). So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception, so that they could get good price by selling them). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

From here came the Bazaars of Slaves, where such slave women were sold again and again and again, and every time they had to provide the sex services to their next Muslim masters. 

Please note, free Muslim woman need Iddah (i.e. waiting period) of 3 months after divorce to marry another man. But waiting period of slave women in Islam is only 3 to 5 days (i.e. one blood of menses which lasts 3 to 5 days normally). After menses blood was over, the new master got the right to rape her again. 

Slavery in Judaism and Christianity is many times better than Islam:

Judaism and Christianity are also false religions. They also allowed the rape of the captive women by  taking them as slaves. But still Judaism and Christianity are many folds better than Islam when it comes to the oppression of the slave women. 

Although Judaism/Christianity allow rape of captive women, but then she becomes like a "permanent wife" and the men were not allowed to sell them further to the new masters. (Reference: Bible, Deuteronomy, Chapter 21)

Jews lived with Muhammad in Madina. Still Muhammad was unable to give such rights to the slaves as the Judaism gave. Reason was this that Muhammad belonged to the Kuffar Arab Tribe, and it was their tradition where they sold the slave girl after fulfilling the lust.

Therefore, when Muhammad made the Sharia laws regarding slaves, then they were the "mixture" of Arab cultural laws and the Jewish religious laws. 

Jews also not allowed to sell further such slave women who gave birth to the child of the master. But Arabs sold such slave women. And Muhammad again followed the Arab Culture in this regards and allowed the selling of such slave mother who gave birth to the master's child. 

I have nothing to do with Salman Rushdie. 

I am only I am. 

I serve no other than the Humanity. 

I have not earn a single penny from any one. Actually opposite is true. I have lost a lot by leaving Islam and following the path which humanity in me showed me. 

I am not "imposing" anything upon the others. 

I am only bringing proofs and arguments and inviting towards the voice of Humanity. It is known as the right to preach.  Muhammad also used this right to preach against the idols, and you have no problem with it. But when we use this right to criticize Islam, then it becomes a crime. Why? 

If we impose anything upon the Muslims by using sword, then you are justified to criticize us. 

Please also note there are 5 billion non-Muslims too. You reserve this right for you to preach them and convert them to Islam. But why do you deny us to preach the Muslims and show them that Islam is going against the Human Values?

I have absolutely no fears of ending up in the 6 feet deep grave. 

I have no fears of any Hell.

I have no fears of any Allah. 

I am neither a philosopher nor a scholar. 

I am an average person with perhaps below average intelligence. 

But I am proud of only one thing i.e. I am true and honest to myself and I hear the voice of Humanity which never misguides me. 

And in the light of modern science and technology, all the religions are going to die sooner or later. 

Look for a doctor and get some treatment. you have serious issue of OCD. 

you have left Islam on your own terms. so live with it. dont lecture others how to choose and what to follow or not. you think 1.8 billion muslims are stupid ? if you think 1.8 billion muslims are stupid thn you are fking retard. get some help.

In every thread you start your verbal diarrhea and start bashing Islam. its not called preaching. 

you want to be a preacher ? join some anti-Islam org in other countries, thre are many with loads of cash/dollars. 

a person who cant differentiate between the time of the revelation of Quran and the 21st century, must have a pea sized brain. 

thre are many verses in Quran which meant for some specific period of time. 

posting Quran verses out of context is what all you can do. 

sharia sharia sharia, whats sharia law ? wheres sharia law ? find me one muslim country which have 100% sharia law ? even saudia arab dont have 50% of it. they have just twisted the meaning of sharia for thier own benefit. if you apply sharia law tomorrow in saudia arab thn you wont find anyone sitting in the castle. 

thres no concept of monarchy in sharia law. 

if you consider yourself an atheist thn you shouldnt worried about what people from other religion follows. 

and dont talk about humanity BS with me. you mock around the religion of 1.8 billion followers, you insult prophet of Islam on daily basis, you hurt the sentiments of 1.8 billion people, including those muslims who read your BS posts here. so wheres your humanity goes thn ?  out of the window ? for your info, these 1.8 billion people muslims are Human beings not some animals, they have feelings. your logic of talking about humanity doesnt make any sense. 

you want to spread some BS awareness thn come out of your room, and dont hide behind your keyboard and computer. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you have left Islam on your own terms. so live with it. dont lecture others how to choose and what to follow or not. you think 1.8 billion muslims are stupid ? if you think 1.8 billion muslims are stupid thn you are fking retard. get some help.

It is never about numbers, but always about the Reason and Proofs. Remember, there are 5 billion Non-Muslims.

If you have proofs, then please come forward and bring your proofs. But during whole discussion, I am bringing proofs, while no proofs have been provided by you or Asim. 

In every thread you start your verbal diarrhea and start bashing Islam. its not called preaching. 

It is not my fault that religion of Islam is present in every sphere of life. And when we discuss life, then obviously Islam will be discussed and criticized. 

What Bushra is doing, it is not due to Buddha, but it is due to Muhammad. 

a person who cant differentiate between the time of the revelation of Quran and the 21st century, must have a pea sized brain. 

I made is clear above that Buddha was an atheist/agnostic, but still 1200 years before Islam he succeeded in ending the slavery. He did all this only in name of Humanity. 

While Abrahamic Religions never abolished slavery for thousands of years. They allowed the rape of the prisoner women. It is an utter shame. 

Instead of becoming angry upon me, please open you eyes and see that all these excuses by Muslims are only lame excuses. Actually Islam is much worse that Judaism/Christianity when it comes to the rape of the slave women. 

If really Islam would have come from any Real Allah, then He would have been able to handle the problem of slavery much better than Buddah and Ashoka even 1400 years ago, or at least gave more rights to slave women than Christianity. 

Since there existed no Allah, but it was only the Drama of Muhammad, and we know that Muhammad didn't have that great vision despite and he was influenced by his Meccan culture, therefore Sharia rulings about slavery are a mixture of Arab Culture and Judaism/Christianity. 

Please don't talk about pea size brain, when you could not see how slave women have been suffering worse under Islam than Christianity and Buddhism. It may be your brain size is bigger than mines, but sadly it has been brainwashed if you don't see these facts. 

sharia sharia sharia, whats sharia law ? wheres sharia law ? find me one muslim country which have 100% sharia law ? even saudia arab dont have 50% of it.

Please ponder upon it why there is NO Sharia in Islamic countries today? It is due to the reason that Sharia is so much non-logical, and so much cruel that practically it is impossible to impose it today, otherwise it will become only ISIS or al-Qaida. 

Actually, Muslims failed to implement Sharia after the first 4 Caliphs. 

The era of  4 first Caliphs lasted only 30 years. And despite the presence of Sahaba and Tabaeen, it ended in the form of civil wars and blood of thousands of Muslims at each others hand. 

Therefore, a Hindu from Pakistan wrote letter to Maulana Modoodi and asked him why he want to bring the Caliphate system, while it is such a failed system that it didn't even last for 30 years in the presence of the best of Muslims i.e. Sahaba and ended in blood of thousands of Muslims. And Modoodi had no answer for this question. 

and dont talk about humanity BS with me. you mock around the religion of 1.8 billion followers, you insult prophet of Islam on daily basis, you hurt the sentiments of 1.8 billion people, including those muslims who read your BS posts here. so wheres your humanity goes thn ?  out of the window ? for your info, these 1.8 billion people muslims are Human beings not some animals, they have feelings. your logic of talking about humanity doesnt make any sense. 

Are you able to differentiate between Criticizing and Mocking? 

Please show where I mocked Islam? 

Actually Muhammad mocked the idol gods of Meccans a lot. For example:

“These it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men, of all of them, abiding therein” [2:161-162],  

“These it is whom Allah curses, and those who curse, curse them too” [2:159]

“Surely the vilest of beasts in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve” [8:54]

Now these are the pure abusive words by Quran for the opponents and there is no arguments in it. 

Actually Quran is much worse when it used the word "Bastard" for the Walid (one of the opponent of Muhammad). 

عُتُلٍّ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ زَنِيمٍ

Verse [68:13]

Should we consider such book to be holy one which is using such abusive words of Bastard for the opponents? 

And as usual, Hadith is much worse. In hadith Abu Bakr abused the ambassador of Meccans by telling him that he should go back to Mecca and lick the cunt of his famale Idol god. 

Sahih Bukhari (link):

فَقَالَ لَهُ أَبُو بَكْرٍ امْصُصْ بَظْرَ اللاَّتِ 

Translation: Abu Bakr told him to go and lick the clitoris of his lady Idol goddess. 

This is such a dirty abuse that English translator of Sahih Bukhari distorted the translation and didn't translate it. But it is present in Urdu Translation. 

Therefore, please see the abusive language Quran and Hadith. While I never used any such words, but only criticized Islam with proofs which is my right. Therefore, stop making wrong allegations against me. 

Please also note, it does not matter 1.8 million Muslims or a single Individual. According to the Standards of Justice, the respect and rights of a single person are equal to the respect and rights of Muhammad. 

you want to spread some BS awareness thn come out of your room, and dont hide behind your keyboard and computer. 

Now this is a direct threat to kill. 

And this is coming from an educated Muslims who disassociates himself from the extremists like ISIS and al-Qaeda, and pose himself as a moderate Muslim. 

This is unfortunate.

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Now this is a direct threat to kill. 

This is unfortunate.

Stop right there,

and this is unfortunate, you are now twisting my words on your own way and assuming too much,

so where did i exactly threatn to kill you ? give me some reference ?  waiting for your reply.  

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

@Alam_dar Man u r uttering Anything, that's why much earlier I said it's probably not worth-debating, less because whatever u r discussing, more bcz the way u discuss along Absolutely mindless statements involving 0% thought-process e.g. u saying Quran gives 0.1% of Islamic rules... (I mean... well, leave it)

U do know more than half population of world following Abrahamic religions (yeah I know u don't care) but U following/not following if any/whichever religion, nobody else cares either... What's more important here is: U really need to start learning manners and appropriate selection of words to discuss over such topics (Nw obv u will blatantly ask where/what/how but plz Stop making fool of yourselv, Unfortunately, for whatever reasons, ur bias is too blatant in every post u make)... In real life probably nobody will bother you for a sec with such approach (what u r labeling as "Direct threat to kill", Man, ur responses making it too hard to guess how old r u, 14 something or 84 something, don't know).

(I remember debating u over Pak elections... same pattern there, whatsoever I might ask/discuss, ans will be diverted to same loop: deep state, dark state, deep state, dark state, deep state, dark state... )

I think I am ultra sensitive. I feel a lot of pain of others :(( which very often saddens me and I even forget to smile. 

Since morning I am thinking of the pain that such poor children have to undergo whom the societies and the religions declare HARAMZADA (i.e. bastards). 

If any such Divine God really present in the heavens, then in no way He could introduce any term such as Bastard. Every child is innocent of his/her parents deeds. Every child is beyond any label of Halali or Harami. 

Surely this Haramzada thing could never be from any Divine personality. But it tells us that Muhammad himself was the writer of the Quran and he was suffering from the Human Mistakes i.e. Muhammad was following the standards of society of his time where being a Bastard was considered the crime of the child. 

Only this ONE thing is enough for me to abandon such complete religion and rebel against such society.