India A vs Aus A - 4 day test series

9 hours ago, Lannister said:

Had high hopes on Gurbani after his performance in Duleep trophy. It seems like he is another trundler. Who's idea it was to give an opportunity to D. Chahar? 

Kuldeep should spend some more time in A team before getting back to international cricket. This is best for his personnel growth. 

yes, that is what i want too and people think i have dislike for Kuldeep or hate him.  Let him play more FC games.  We dont need to play him against WI or take him to Australia tests.  Let him play this FC season and hone his control.  Spinners take time to mature especially wrist spinner and it is not advisable to give them early test debuts.

Just now, rkt.india said:

yes, that is what i want too and people think i have dislike for Kuldeep or hate him.  Let him play more FC games.  We dont need to play him against WI or take him to Australia tests.  Let him play this FC season and hone his control.  Spinners take time to mature especially wrist spinner and it is not advisable to give them early test debuts.

Hope we can do the same for Pandya as well.

18 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kuldeep needs a season in first class cricket to tighten his skills..test cricket altogether a different proportion,he is a wicket taker and we definitely want him in test cricket but shouldn't be rushed 

We need only 1 spinner in Australia most of the time.  And it is going to be either Jaddu or Ashwin.

So ... I am in favour of Kuldeep playing full Ranji season instead of going to Australia.   But I will play him against the WI at home ... where he will have a chance to hone his skills.

He picked up 8 wickets in this match and is on the right path.