Shane Watson predicts fate of Indian batting in upcoming Australia tour

Switchblade

3 minutes ago, Hydra said:

If you guys can't win now in Australia when we are decimated in our batting and our bowling then India really is a **** team.

Aus might be most toughest place to win for Asian sides cause pitches are highway most of times and bowlers can't really get aussies for cheap. This might turn if Australian batting doesn't do well this summer. I hope it's really competitive series from both side though.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Aus might be most toughest place to win for Asian sides cause pitches are highway most of times and bowlers can't really get aussies for cheap. This might turn if Australian batting doesn't do well this summer. I hope it's really competitive series from both side though.

Yeah, our pitches are ****, but lately, we have been making some fast, green pitches, we will see in the summer if our pitches have improved. Ten, 20 years ago our pitches were awesome offered something for everyone now they are just dead and flat as a pancake.

Edited by Hydra
2 minutes ago, Hydra said:

Yeah, our pitches are ****, but lately, we have been making some fast, green pitches, we will see in the summer if our pitches have improved. Ten, 20 years ago our pitches were awesome offered something for everyone now they are just dead and flat as a pancake.

Doubt they will make green pitches. Aus has bowler to get indian batsman out but if indian bowlers get green top against this weak batting lineup then we might win matches and series eventually. 

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Doubt they will make green pitches. Aus has bowler to get indian batsman out but if indian bowlers get green top against this weak batting lineup then we might win matches and series eventually. 

Like I said India have a good chance to beat us at home now, our batting and bowling has been decimated and if India can't win now they never will. India has never won in Australia or SA and struggles in other countries as well, I don't think India is mentally strong, a bunch of individuals who aren't really that talented except for one or two like Kohli who is elite.

19 hours ago, Hydra said:

Starc, Pattison, Cummins are all injured not sure if they will be fit by the time India get here.

Nah, even the second string bowlers are enough for this miserable bunch. Only Kohli will score in bunches and you will see occassional flashes from Rahane and Pujara :sad:

Edited by dandaroy
15 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Nah, even the second string bowlers are enough for this miserable bunch. Only Kohli will score in bunches and you will see occassional flashes from Rahane and Pujara :sad:

This is Indias best chance to do something over here, two best batsmen in the world banned, injuries to our best fast bowlers like I said if India can't win now they are weak.

23 hours ago, Hydra said:

. India has never won in Australia or SA and struggles in other countries as well, I don't think India is mentally strong, a bunch of individuals who aren't really that talented except for one or two like Kohli who is elite.

India has never won in Australia or SA because we did not have a good group of pace bowlers till 2015. 

Mental strength has never been a problem ... proven by 2 World Cup wins and 3 or 4 other ICC tournament wins too.

13 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

They ARE weak, any question about it??

I don't think this test team is weak.  

They are not preparing properly for away tours ... no practice match in SA ... only 1 in England and that too was reduced by us.

I don't think teams all over the world are  that serious about test matches any more and 6 to 7 players just focus on T20 leagues or rue the fact that they are not a part of any.