So, Ind could not achieve what Pak has in Eng.

cric_fan

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Everything is relative.

Yes your seamers bowled well in spells but they didn't bowl you to victory.

Come back to me when your pacers win you a series.

relative as in when two teams meet.

like when a pak wrestler meets a Indian wrestler or ind vs pak hockey in Asian games - that defines what India and pak do in that sport against each other.

but pak has habit of bringing in everything  like how pak performed few months back against a different team and how india does now.

blame Indian officials for their loss etc.

lol, they even did it this time, loose to Japan and loose all medal hope and blame Indian officials..lol haha

http://www.newindianexpress.com/sport/asian-games/news/2018/aug/31/asian-games-hockey-pakistan-lose-to-japan-blame-indian-officials-for-defeat-1865461.html

23 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Everything is relative.

Yes your seamers bowled well in spells but they didn't bowl you to victory.

Come back to me when your pacers win you a series.

Can you tell me when this has happened with Pakistan overseas?

Once again which part of what I said about bowlers setting up a chaseable  total while batsmen failed to take advantage did you miss?

Barely sneaked past WI and got whitewashed by Lanka. Seriously I mean do you guys live in a bubble?  Where is this bravado coming from lol

Well atleast you seem like a progressive, you are stuck in the 1980s instead of 800 Ad so that’s a start.

Wont go much by this year's series,had it been a 5 match series pak would have lost it badly as well .

But in 2016 ,pak were good due to their tremendous batting performance and they had misbah,yk playing match winning knocks in their 2 test victories. 

Bowling didn't do it alone ,it was Pakistan's batting which drew them the series in 2016 ,also pitches were on the drier side in lords and oval 

18 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Funny thing is Pakistani cricketers when representing Pakistan look normal, clean shaven and dress normally but once they move to England start wearing costumes from 1200 AD and grow large  beards. 

One would think especially someone like me who has been literally living under a rock that England is the backwards/extremist country the way these guys transform when they move there lol.

england is a hindu phobic country and also their media just like India. British men are pussies and there r literally many no-go zones there already like sweden. They are afraid of the dadhi walas that too from pak. lol

There are many reasons for this. I have noticed that england generally under performs against pak but play with lots of passion and desire to win against india. One of the reason is there are many pakistanis living in england so they do not want to upset them. Second reason is India being a economic power in cricket and also outside cricket threatens england and many western countries. Many of them hate BCCI and its dominance over white cricket boards. So they always try extra to defeat India. Pakistan cannot compete with them economically or otherwise. Another reason is they had better bowlers in the past even though they were shady.

BTW pakistan has not yet won a single test match in australia whereas india has already won 5-6 tests in australia.