Is Ravi Shastri really reason we lost series?

Nikola

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

I felt that Kohli is backing Shastri's statement about being best Indian team of last 20 years so i don't really feel kohli has issues with Shastri even after loss and about other players who even care about their opinions? 

Both are benefiting as captain has all the power and cheerleader is the highest paid coach getting 8 crores for doing nothing.

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I felt that Kohli is backing Shastri's statement about being best Indian team of last 20 years so i don't really feel kohli has issues with Shastri even after loss and about other players who even care about their opinions? 

They have absolutely no issues with each other because they support a corrupt non performance structure. We as fans should have issue with both Kohli and Shastri.

Some poor on-field captaincy at some points (over-bowling Ashwin, Jadeja and Shami ) 

Some poor squad/playing XI selections(Dhawan doesn't really fit. Should have probably tried Umesh in the 2nd Test and either Umesh or Shardul in the 5th to see bench strength. Also Shaw in the 5th Test). The lad Shardul just seems to go on vacation with the team, I'm not sure why he's even there if they won't ever bowl him.  

No warm up matches, so some of the players seemed under-cooked at the start = Poor performance by all the batsmen barring Kohli

Unlucky captain(5 tosses lost)

Shastri can also be blamed, but, from the outside, he seems like a passenger more than anything. I'm not sure what he does to help (or hurt) the team. 

Shastri  too had a role to play in selecting Dhawan ,Kartik & Pujara knowing that they have been till date mediocre players.So  from the moment he started as the coach and till the moment  just before  this series started, he needed to trace out fresh talents by giving them chances in lower priority matches, and he didn't do that.That's why, when Vijay unforunately got sooo out of form India had to rely on this hack Dhawan to guide rookie Rahul.Rahul's selection was ok because he still deserved his chances  and proved to be inadequate by failing in 9 out of 10 inns.We can't blame  Shastri w.r.t Rahul . And Pujara..... he too was not the ideal choice..... some highly talented youngster who performed some what brilliantly & some what established till date needed to occupy his place too when the series was to take off. And Kartik  ....proven mediocrity was selected ,  don't know on what basis???? 

So in hindsight Pant,Vihari &  another  highly talented youngster(most probably be Shaw or Iyer) would  have been playing this series right from the start of this series had it for been another  sensible coach than this moron parasite Shastri

Edited by rtmohanlal