Pak Asia cup team looks most well balanced among all teams.

Sgattick10

This Afridi kid is good but he was outbowled by Mavi and Nagarkotti in U-19 WC. while they are no where in the scheme of things this kid is making his debut. Need to give props to Pakistanis here.Might be a case of lack of depth in resources or a proper system in Pak but still good move. Our selectors need to pull the trigger on some talent.
AD 2023:
shaheen Afridi the new star of Pakistani Cricket.
Beats India at Finale of WC in Wankhede by taking 5 wickets and scoring 65 with the bat.
Mavi and Nagarkotti:
Who are they?
Where are they?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Previously Anwar/Sohail used to score heavily against us then it was Fixer Butt now it was Zaman won’t be surprised if Imam becomes a star for them as India is the benchmark for them the amount of interviews by their players seems that it’s the biggest event of the year.

Poor guys dont have any big bilateral series or too many ODIs against top teams so they depend on ICC tourneys or Asia/Nidahas cup. 

I know as fans we are supposed to support our team, but considering the crap selections and arrogance and I dont give a damn attitude of the coach and Kaptaan, I would want them to lose to BD and Pakistan. It could be the best result we could get out of a inconsequential tournament.  At least that will spur some changes. 

8 hours ago, Lannister said:

With this combination they can play 3 proper fast bowlers, unlike us if 2 spinners are preferred, then Hardik will be our 3rd seamer. I don't think it's the right combination. 

Two spinners are certain to play though I would like to say that Chahal needs a reality check need to drop him as he can't bat or field wish we had other spinning options like Gopal or Gowtham.

8 minutes ago, CG said:

Pakistan is a mediocre Odi Side Proved by together rankings.They Lack Power Hitters and Spinner and Fielding is also poor.I would be surprised if india lose to Pak.

Their fielding has improved with introduction of young players and lower order with the likes of Asif Ali,Shadab and Ashraf is useful infact Shadab has played well for them down the order not saying they are brilliant side but still good enough to win this tournament.

Despite their good show abroad, Sehwag has a caution over their performance in the upcoming tournament in the UAE. Speaking at India TV’s ‘Cricket Ki Baat’, the 39-year-old former dashing opener said: “Kuldeep (Yadav) and (Yuzvendra) Chahal have been quite successful over the past year or so but during the tournament, it will be challenging for them to prove themselves against subcontinental batsmen who have been playing spin since they were kids. India can’t rely on the fast bowlers to take wickets as the surfaces in UAE are going to be pretty flat with almost no assistance for the pacers.”

India will open their Asia Cup campaign against associates Hong Kong on September 18 and will lock horns with arch-rivals Pakistan the very next day at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.