Your Gay Interests Thread

Stradlater

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

well the stuff i use (and so do most canadians) comes in a cylinder with that screw-pusher at the bottom or in a tiny nail-polish like bottle but doesn't have that glitter stuff in it. its usually just a monotone color (depending on flavor i guess), that makes your lips look like you just licked them and made them uniformly shiny. 

Nobody here uses those vaseline-like jars anymore...it requires u to scoop and apply, which is uneven and gloppy....we all use the lipstick dispenser type and apply it like you'd apply a lipstick....and occasionally, the nail polish kind (which some people think does an even better smooth coating but i just dont have the patience for it and it requires a mirror).

lol...

speak for yourself..or the metrosexuals from Vancouver. :laugh: not everyone in canada uses it.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lol...

speak for yourself..or the metrosexuals from Vancouver. :laugh: not everyone in canada uses it.

not everyone uses a winter coat either. I've lived all over Canada, people in the east use it far more than people in Vancouver actually. Been to Alberta ? almost ALL albertans use it. Coz their winter is super dry. Vancouver sees its dry winter weeks, but we are mostly wetter than a soggy bowl of cold soup through winter - we use it mostly when we go skiing. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

not everyone uses a winter coat either. I've lived all over Canada, people in the east use it far more than people in Vancouver actually. Been to Alberta ? almost ALL albertans use it. Coz their winter is super dry. Vancouver sees its dry winter weeks, but we are mostly wetter than a soggy bowl of cold soup through winter - we use it mostly when we go skiing. 

ok, never been to yet. but very rare in the whole golden horseshoe -- to ottawa Montreal area.. here its old school blistex and fishermans friend..

may be its because winter is a bit harsher you need medicated lip balms and mind without candies.