AHahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha

FischerTal

3 hours ago, Lala said:

These are fluke wins India managed to upset our side once in a while. They are fear to come for real bilateral series or they reject touring UAE for bilateral either. This is the true colours in India they know when it comes to bilateral they usually in the loosing side. After so may years they invited us to play in India in 2012 and we slapped them in front of crying fans as 2-1. 3rd match too we almost won. Still we are far far better team in head to head. India will take another decade to come close to our number of wins if they face us once in a while like in some ICC tournaments only. Moreover one off (once in a new moon) type matches and wins cannot be accepted as real wins. Lets have a bilateral and will decide who are the still minnows. :cantstop:

lol that 2-1 series win in India was entirely toss dependent. In that Chennai game, Pak would have been all out for less than 100 probably. It is good for Pak that we are not playing much, especially in the UAE seeing how your full strength team is being destroyed by an India B+ side. The overall H2H is only 86-70 in Pak's favor now across formats...which is only a 55% to 45% adv to Pak..hardly something to gloat over, but I can understand since it is the only thing you Lahoris have. India destroy you in the H2H when it matters most 12-3 in ICC tournaments including a 10-0 destruction in ICC World T20 and WORLD CUPs combined. You can take the H2H in Kitply and shan masala and laziza cups, thanks! 

Finally, when it comes to trophies, the pinnacle of sport, you are not even fit to tie India's shoelaces. We have twice the number of World Cups with our first win being almost a decade before yours; 3 times as many Asia Cups (despite not having the liberty of Bangladesh in a final) and twice as many Champions Trophies as well.

This Asia Cup is anyway an excuse for a 3 match Ind-Pak series. Final is a dead rubber anyway :phehe:

Seriously though this looks like one of better sides from Pakistan in recent times. Good young team with no deadweights and I am impressed by Malik's form and fitness. They lost out due to some in-experience and stupid selections. 

Shaheen and Usman are good bowlers and in English conditions they have a very good attack. Though their batsmen have to last :giggle:

1 hour ago, Dil Dil India said:

lol that 2-1 series win in India was entirely toss dependent. In that Chennai game, Pak would have been all out for less than 100 probably.

It is good for Pak that we are not playing much, especially in the UAE seeing how your full strength team is being destroyed by an India B+ side.

Finally, when it comes to trophies, the pinnacle of sport, you are not even fit to tie India's shoelaces. We have twice the number of World Cups with our first win being almost a decade before yours; 3 times as many Asia Cups (despite not having the liberty of Bangladesh in a final) and twice as many Champions Trophies as well.

Still you have excuse of losing toss. :cantstop: 

How come India B side playing in UAE where only Kohli misses. Can you tell me what is the squad of A side? :cantstop:

What is CT final results? :cantstop: Even 2002 you guys are lucky enough to share the trophy due to rain, rather strong SL side in 2002 would have thrashed you into dust. 2013 CT too rain saved the trophy. :cantstop: 2000 and 2017 CT, no rain and lost :cantstop:

2011 WC we anyway know match was fixed. :cantstop:

H2H means we are a better side that one off meting which just does not give enough practice to beat you. :cantstop: Go back to the cave you minnow :cantstop: 

Just now, Lala said:

How come India B side playing in UAE where only Kohli misses. Can you tell me what is the squad of A side? :cantstop:

What is CT final results? :cantstop: Even 2002 you guys are lucky enough to share the trophy due to rain, rather strong SL side in 2002 would have thrashed you into dust. 2013 CT too rain saved the trophy. :cantstop: 2000 and 2017 CT, no rain and lost :cantstop:

H2H means we are a better side that one off meting which just does not give enough practice to beat you. :cantstop: Go back to the cave you minnow :cantstop: 

Rayudu MSD and DK are impact players. their impact is India side A becomes side B

13 minutes ago, Lala said:

You would have never won 1992 WC had rain not helped you. So stop gloating. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN
16 minutes ago, Lala said:

If match was fixed then shame on your lala captain jo bikau hai and you sport his dp so according to you Misbah Akhtar all are fixers :whine: apka desh bikau hai iska matlab?

Edited by Switchblade
Wrong. In 2002 SL posted modest totals both times and India was off to good starts in their chase. I vividly remember India being in good position before rain came in. If anything, SL is lucky to share the trophy then.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, nikred said:

It seems they rather lose because they fixed rather than their lack of capabilities. emoji848.png

They prefer to think their players lost because they are corrupt rather than accepting they lost to a better team on the day. Tbf I saw similar comments from some Indian fans after the CT Final loss.

16 minutes ago, nikred said:

Wrong. In 2002 SL posted modest totals both times and India was off to good starts in their chase. I vividly remember India being in good position before rain came in. If anything, SL is lucky to share the trophy then.

You cannot say like that, modest total like 220 in 2002 is a some like a target to chase under lights specially in Premadasa usually renowned for bat first winning ground. You guys had better start even at Kolkata in 96 WC semi but had same collapse in the middle order against spin bowling of SL. Therefore 2002 and 2013 CT are lucky escapes. :cantstop:

You cannot say like that, modest total like 220 in 2002 is a some like a target to chase under lights specially in Premadasa usually renowned for bat first winning ground. You guys had better start even at Kolkata in 96 WC semi but had same collapse in the middle order against spin bowling of SL. Therefore 2002 and 2013 CT are lucky escapes. :cantstop:

In that very tournament India beat England chasing 269 in less than 40 overs. Meh, you can come up with whatever logic you want but when it rained India was clearly ahead with Sehwag belting the bowlers in both the matches.
Check Sehwag's stats in that tournament. He was in red hot form.