India vs Afg | Asia Cup 2018 | SUPER 4 | Dubai | Sep 25, 17:00 IST

Shunya

50 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dhoni or Cheetah - who is faster?

Dhonis stumping vs catching against pacers reminds me of an old white bengal tiger at alipore zoo in kolkata. If the food was 2 meters away from him, he would hang his head down and not even attempt to eat. You had to push the food right under his nose and then watch out, he would grab it like lightning and wolf it down 

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yes,the ones we win

I mean in all honesty, you must be blind to not see that he does half of the job. Kohli and Rohit since they are smarter, they know Dhoni is better and would not mind using him most of the times. And Kohli and Rohit are already in awe of Dhoni, so they do not think like haterz around. Obviously its a win win situation for India.

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

Dhonis stumping vs catching against pacers reminds me of an old white bengal tiger at alipore zoo in kolkata. If the food was 2 meters away from him, he would hang his head down and not even attempt to eat. You had to push the food right under his nose and then watch out, he would grab it like lightning and wolf it down 

street smart tiger :phehe:

7 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Not really, he is the real captain in most of the games anyways. So us fans already enjoy him playing every game. Nothing new.

Also, since you are back to ICF after long, I guess you will enjoy it today with your dhoni hai hai crap.

Isnt that kind of pathethic? Being kicked out of captaincy and then young guns like kohli and rohit allowing him to make some changes taking pity on him. Imagine if sachin, kumble etc had tried to hijack dhonis captaincy when he was young. It comes across as desperation when his batting form is fading, an attempt to cling to the tram

3 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Isnt that kind of pathethic? Being kicked out of captaincy and then young guns like kohli and rohit allowing him to make some changes taking pity on him. Imagine if sachin, kumble etc had tried to hijack dhonis captaincy when he was young. It comes across as desperation when his batting form is fading, an attempt to cling to the tram

Kicked out of captaincy? Comon mate be reasonable in ur criticism :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

dude ..

you are taking this Dhoni things way too seriously :((

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

I mean in all honesty, you must be blind to not see that he does half of the job. Kohli and Rohit since they are smarter, they know Dhoni is better and would not mind using him most of the times. And Kohli and Rohit are already in awe of Dhoni, so they do not think like haterz around. Obviously its a win win situation for India.

Which is not a good thing for india

Dhoni was allowed to captain and fail and that's how he learnt. If kohli is not allowed to male mistakes and learn he will be foind out as its happening in tests

I dont know how dhoni fan boys are so blind. If dhoni is so desperate for captaincy let him be one. If you hijack other peoples captaincy they are never going to learn or grow. I can bet indian team and captaincy of people will improvr 100 times once dhoni is gone. This was the same thing he did with fast bowlers, never allowed them to grow or develop on their own

Spoonfeeding others cannot be a win win. Dhoni has already done long term damage to fast bowling, now he is damaging our captaincy prospects by not allowing them to make mistakes and learn