Gossip Thread 2.0

UrmiSinhaRay

Omg [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]
I did not believe you when you wrote that people in bollywood are using eggs from white donors to produce surrogate babies like shahrukh khans youngest...but looking at Karan Johars kids,it looks like you were right.
Honestly I won't supply fake gossip for the sake of it.
Also this one is a pretty open one and anybody with a bit of knowledge in the gossip world knows it.
There is a doctor in Mumbai who supplies White egg donor and surrogate moms to racist rich Indians wanting half white kids.
Not only Bollywood - but some rich businessmen and other wannabes are his clients too

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Honestly I won't supply fake gossip for the sake of it.
Also this one is a pretty open one and anybody with a bit of knowledge in the gossip world knows it.
There is a doctor in Mumbai who supplies White egg donor and surrogate moms to racist rich Indians wanting half white kids.
Not only Bollywood - but some rich businessmen and other wannabes are his clients too

Clearly Karan Joker’s  kids are full white. They can grow up to replace and do Tom Alter and Bob Christo kind of roles.

Looks like  in his case even the “seed” is surrogate

Edited by Global.Baba

Clearly Karan Joker’s  kids are full white. They can grow up to replace and do Tom Alter and Bob Christo kind of roles.

I think they'll go the Karan-Sanjana Kapoor way.
I think Ruhi will eventually take over Dharma as she's supposed to be very intelligent and Karan too likes him

The boy is pretty useless though

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think they'll go the Karan-Sanjana Kapoor way.
I think Ruhi will eventually take over Dharma as she's supposed to be very intelligent and Karan too likes him

The boy is pretty useless though

His kids are 1   Year  old and you are making this analysis on the intellect of 1 year olds :hmmmm2: