I am similar to Dhoni bhai when it comes to being calm on the field !!!

velu

A client hired a lazy lawyer. He slumps in the sofa all day without any proactiveness. Even when he knows the due date for arguments are coming near he just remains ice cool... The case is lost with utter humiliation.

Next time the client hired another fiery aggressive lawyer who is brilliant and on his own a genius. But he is so eager to win that he ruins the winning moment right at the end... Every single effing time. The case is lost very closely which makes it all the more heartbreaking.

So the client hired a third talented lawyer for his next case. He says don't worry I am just like the first lawyer. He is my guru and role model.

Client is like FML...

2 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

A client hired a lazy lawyer. He slumps in the sofa all day without any proactiveness. Even when he knows the due date for arguments are coming near he just remains ice cool... The case is lost with utter humiliation.

Next time the client hired another fiery aggressive lawyer who is brilliant and on his own a genius. But he is so eager to win that he ruins the winning moment right at the end... Every single effing time. The case is lost very closely which makes it all the more heartbreaking.

So the client hired a third talented lawyer for his next case. He says don't worry I am just like the first lawyer. He is my guru and role model.

Client is like FML...

:rofl: