#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/piyush-mishra-me-too-movement-apology-inappropriate-behaviour-allegation-5397871/lite/

Piyush Mishra on inappropriate behaviour allegation: Don’t remember the incident but extend my apology

This is what should happen.

If you have done it, accept and apologize and make sure it is the last time you have to apologize.....not go out looking for support from political gundas.

In  rape and assault cases, police should get in touch with the victims.

Edited by beetle

16 hours ago, mishra said:

abuse of power and fame isnt actually same as enjoying fruits of power and fame. :icflove: I have no issues with later

Let me just provide some context to a situation I know of.

Indian cricketer, meets fan in hotel lobby. Takes pics, makes small talk. Girl tries her luck by asking if he has any spare tickets for a match the following day. He says yeh he has and invites her to room to collect.

I'd say this situation definitely aligns more to 'abuse of power and fame'

13 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Let me just provide some context to a situation I know of.

Indian cricketer, meets fan in hotel lobby. Takes pics, makes small talk. Girl tries her luck by asking if he has any spare tickets for a match the following day. He says yeh he has and invites her to room to collect.

I'd say this situation definitely aligns more to 'abuse of power and fame'

There are atleast two other options. Cricketer must say, I will go and get it from my room. And gives the ticket .

But if girl says , I can come as well why blame cricketer. allthough in later case, Alarm bells should start ringing Cricketers head. He must avoid this

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Look at hypocrite Farhan Akhtar. He was in full form when Nana story came up and now when its about his cousin he uses the world alleged. Why use the word alleged in this case?

This is exactly i feel, there is another angle to Nana's story as its not rape, not molestation, girl hasnt given up, it was in public, it was not to bag a role or contract. as she allready had the contract. Nana wasnt intoxicated. But allegation is inappropriate touch in tem number.

If one checks the duet of bollywood/tollywood,  one can observe  several inappropriate touches which have passed even censor board. But media came out in full force against Nana, while rest are almost getting free pass.

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

There are atleast two other options. Cricketer must say, I will go and get it from my room. And gives the ticket .

But if girl says , I can come as well why blame cricketer. allthough in later case, Alarm bells should start ringing Cricketers head. He must avoid this

HHAHAHA after your other post, you've switched to victim-blaming. Yeh, the girl should expect to be *ed just for going to his room. Get out of here.

She's asking for a favour already, then for her to say no to going to his room, he'd probably act offended she'd think that of him. So she goes along.

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

This is exactly i feel, there is another angle to Nana's story as its not rape, not molestation, girl hasnt given up, it was in public, it was not to bag a role or contract. as she allready had the contract. Nana wasnt intoxicated. But allegation is inappropriate touch in tem number.

If one checks the duet of bollywood/tollywood,  one can observe  several inappropriate touches which have passed even censor board. But media came out in full force against Nana, while rest are almost getting free pass.

Tanushree Dutta's case more looks like ego clash to me. Often happens when two different opinions clash and especially when someone is rude & blunt while speaking and not a chivalrous men. Feminists hate that type of person. If you roam around in Pune, most of the marathis are so rude - men or women in general, anyone who has not lived here at first would feel offended at lot of the things people say and do. 

There is some sense to what RGV says here:

28 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

HHAHAHA after your other post, you've switched to victim-blaming. Yeh, the girl should expect to be *ed just for going to his room. Get out of here.

She's asking for a favour already, then for her to say no to going to his room, he'd probably act offended she'd think that of him. So she goes along.

No, i havent. Because the victim is Tanushree when it comes to MNS goons. irc some old lady (Ann) on live bbc comical type show reacted to some passing comment to her on metoo ,by simply saying " when you are a young struggling girl in big corp with so much social pressure , the things that go through your brain hearing this,  as a man you will never understand".

i think case of Nana falls in that category. Tanushri is defo a victim, but at the same time Nana could be innocent

Edited by mishra
Typed on pc again