#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/me-too-senior-journalists-vinod-dua-and-cp-surendran-accused-sexual-harassment-89970

filmmaker recounted her experience of sexual harassment in 1989 by Vinod Dua, where she accused him of telling lewd jokes, stalking and groping. At the time, Vinod Dua was an established journalist, and the complainant had just graduated

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/me-too-senior-journalists-vinod-dua-and-cp-surendran-accused-sexual-harassment-89970

filmmaker recounted her experience of sexual harassment in 1989 by Vinod Dua, where she accused him of telling lewd jokes, stalking and groping. At the time, Vinod Dua was an established journalist, and the complainant had just graduated

Me too movement is exposing double standards of women.His daughter Mallika Dua blame Akshay for sexist joke but now

FB_IMG_1539603391854.jpg

12 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Rahul Johri is one of the most classiest gentleman you can meet.
Kind of surprised about these kinda thing coming up though every man is capable of doing this.
I always thought it's Hemang Amin and Rajiv Shukla who are the sleazy ones.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Yes, You can easily spot it, if you have common sense

Me too movement is exposing double standards of women.His daughter Mallika Dua blame Akshay for sexist joke but now
FB_IMG_1539603391854.thumb.jpg.fba7789618cbfba7c5d2de32b96a41fb.jpg
To be honest - I don't know about the right wing but it's easily seen that Those left winger hypocrites are the real misogynist sleazebags.
It is easily given away by their body language

57 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

To be honest - I don't know about the right wing but it's easily seen that Those left winger hypocrites are the real misogynist sleazebags.
It is easily given away by their body language

If you are rightwing, more often then not, Women keep themselves away from you.:whack3:

Leftist get laid easy

If you are rightwing, more often then not, Women keep themselves away from you.:whack3:
Leftist get laid easy
That I don't know - both wings have their sleazebags.
But yeah - Right-winger men might be more open about their misogyny but they're the ones who will give greater respect to a real capable woman over a left winger who will pretend to be liberal but will secretly work towards keeping the glass Ceiling intact.
Better to be with the open book enemies than the hidden evils

Yes, You can easily spot it, if you have common sense
I'm not saying that Rahul Johri is a saint and that he isn't guilty.
Despite his facade, he might absolute be a misogynist beast..
And I actually know people who have interacted with him closely - and almost everybody has said Johri is a genuine gentleman and very very professional about what he does.

I won't comment about his BCCI stint - but various of my friend's uncle's colleagues work in Discovery where Johri used to work earlier.
And all of them has said he's a jovial, good natured person who is serious about getting things done but never misbehave with people.
Honestly , we ALL are hearing about this story today only and it was pretty shocking because it's hard to Think Johri indulging in such things.

Hemang Amin has been known to party with hookers and strippers and behave lewdly with women.
And Rajiv Shukla's Lewdness I think is not even an open secret at this point.
Everybody knows what deep **** he's in

Then why Rahul Johri of all people get caught?
Especially right before a crucial ICC meeting where he was scheduled to discuss important matters for the country and was forced to pull out and be replaced by somebody else?

^ There will be action or immediate action demanded when we ally know, that particular sea is full of predatory sexsharks. Telltel signof politics, Thats, why I had my doubts in case of Nana or Johri.

Explain a bit more please.
Can't understand what you want to say

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Explain a bit more please.
Can't understand what you want to say

In terms of media, Those dealing at supply level or decision making are proabably real predators.

In case of Cricket world, It would be same. The ones with power and connection will be same. The people who are doing team selections or ones who are actually involved in day today management of Cricket will not think about these issues.

Its the ones who have no business to be there, but are actually still taking calls about contract or campaign management, will be sleazebags. Thats the area where exploitation must be at most.

i.e. a director a producer, a ad caster, or someone dishing away small contracts based on value addition(value meaning girl) are the ones with issue.

Anything above, they dont need to be sleazebag. They can buy it

In terms of media, Those dealing at supply level or decision making are proabably real predators.
In case of Cricket world, It would be same. The ones with power and connection will be same. The people who are doing team selections or ones who are actually involved in day today management of Cricket will not think about these issues.
Its the ones who have no business to be there, but are actually still taking calls about contract or campaign management, will be sleazebags. Thats the area where exploitation must be at most.

i.e. a director a producer, a ad caster, or someone dishing away small contracts based on value addition(value meaning girl) are the ones with issue.
Anything above, they dont need to be sleazebag. They can buy it

Uh huh - sexual harassment can happen in any level and can be done by anybody. I'm not discounting Nana or Johri for their misdeeds.
That said ,why Johri got fansaoed while there are bigger predators working with BCCI?
especially when this particular Accused has an important international meeting to attend?

23 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Uh huh - sexual harassment can happen in any level and can be done by anybody. I'm not discounting Nana or Johri for their misdeeds.
That said ,why Johri got fansaoed while there are bigger predators working with BCCI?
especially when this particular Accused has an important international meeting to attend?

PCB BCCI ICC hearing