Unhappy with SRH, Shikhar Dhawan likely to move to Mumbai Indians

DD improved a lot as a team by the end of IPL18.
19 could as well be their breakout year -and Shreyas actually seems to be a lucky captain and win some matches unlike Kohli (though he's a bit brainless as well) .
Too bad iyer is a crap player.
And even Parth Jindal can't do much if Nita Ambani wants his players.
I tell ya, she's the biggest thing in the sports arena of India.
If she wants she will take Kohli and ABD from HAR-CB too

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

DD improved a lot as a team by the end of IPL18.
19 could as well be their breakout year -and Shreyas actually seems to be a lucky captain and win some matches unlike Kohli (though he's a bit brainless as well) .
Too bad iyer is a crap player.
And even Parth Jindal can't do much if Nita Ambani wants his players.
I tell ya, she's the biggest thing in the sports arena of India.
If she wants she will take Kohli and ABD from HAR-CB too

Two of the most popular franchises of the IPL - 

Mumbai Indians

(brand value of $113 million), and 

Kolkata Knight Riders

(KKR), with a brand value of $104 million – joined the $100 million club.

CSK, which was powered by former India skipper MS Dhoni, was valued at $98.0 million along with 

Royal Challengers Bangalore

(RCB).

Sunrisers Hyderabad

($70 million), 

Delhi Daredevils

($52 million), 

Kings XI Punjab

($52 million) and Rajasthan Royals ($43 million) follow in the brand rankings.

Shikhar Dhawan looks all set to move to Kings XI Punjab for the upcoming season of Indian Premier League (IPL). Dhawan, who was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad for an amount of Rs 5.2 Crore, could see his salary being doubled at KXIP, a report in The Times of India suggests. The report also adds that he would be swapped with Karun Nair, who was bought by KXIP for an amount of Rs 5.6 Crore.

The report of Dhawan’s move to KXIP comes as a surprise as earlier, a report in The Mumbai Mirror had suggested that he could be moving to Mumbai Indians for the upcoming season. This move could have seen him open with Rohit Sharma but if Dhawan moves to KXIP, he would open with KL Rahul. The latter was purchased by the Punjab-based franchise for a huge amount of Rs 11 Crore.

7 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Shikhar Dhawan looks all set to move to Kings XI Punjab for the upcoming season of Indian Premier League (IPL). Dhawan, who was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad for an amount of Rs 5.2 Crore, could see his salary being doubled at KXIP, a report in The Times of India suggests. The report also adds that he would be swapped with Karun Nair, who was bought by KXIP for an amount of Rs 5.6 Crore.

The report of Dhawan’s move to KXIP comes as a surprise as earlier, a report in The Mumbai Mirror had suggested that he could be moving to Mumbai Indians for the upcoming season. This move could have seen him open with Rohit Sharma but if Dhawan moves to KXIP, he would open with KL Rahul. The latter was purchased by the Punjab-based franchise for a huge amount of Rs 11 Crore.

Nair:((

Give us Rahul .

The owners are moronic in fact Dhawan was unhappy that KW was chosen over him as skipper so don’t see him handling Shreyas as skipper in fact I fully expect Shreyas to be sent to Mumbai soon as Jindal guy likes to keep it simple and Shreyas is too flashy for him.
I heard rumours that They're Getting both Prithvi Shaw and Iyer .
And possibly releasing Kishan into the auction .

15 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

The owners are moronic in fact Dhawan was unhappy that KW was chosen over him as skipper so don’t see him handling Shreyas as skipper in fact I fully expect Shreyas to be sent to Mumbai soon as Jindal guy likes to keep it simple and Shreyas is too flashy for him.

Dhawan has to be delusional.

He was a pathetic skipper and had to be changed mid way.

The guy has some unrealistic image of himself .

Dhawan to KXIP is a bad move. They already have Gayle, Rahul, Finch, Agarwal..... who all are openers, hence they had to play Finch, Agarwal out of their usual positions and that experiment failed. Now having one more opener is pretty dumb. Nair is more valuable to any team than Dhawan anyway due to him being a middle order batsman. SRH should happily take Nair if reports are true. 

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:

Rumours are that Kings might trade Shikhar for Nair @mancalledsting and @LordPrabhzy how do you see this trade.

I dont really want the thigh slapping moochad at KXIP to be honest. we already have Gayle, Rahul, Finch and Agarwal as openers. We needed some middle order batsmen as apart from Nair ( who also had an avg time last year) there is no one, hence the lower order gets exposed a lot. Thats why Rahul's performances went in vain.

9 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I dont really want the thigh slapping moochad at KXIP to be honest. we already have Gayle, Rahul, Finch and Agarwal as openers. We needed some middle order batsmen as apart from Nair ( who also had an avg time last year) there is no one, hence the lower order gets exposed a lot. Thats why Rahul's performances went in vain.

You have to admit though that teams like Delhi or Punjab are just there to make up numbers as they don’t have any fan base or brand value

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

You have to admit though that teams like Delhi or Punjab are just there to make up numbers as they don’t have any fan base or brand value

Purely down to the fact that

1. they never managed to bag the star performers like Gayle and ABD etc when they were in their prime NOR they have current  Indian stars like Kohli, 'Dhoni' and Rohit in their team

2. Due to point 1 they have never won an IPL trophy hence they dont have the brand value. 

Indian fanism is based on results and glory hunting. Thats why RCB, CSK and MI have the best brand value because they have powerful owners and player. Kings XI have Preity Zinta

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Purely down to the fact that

1. they never managed to bag the star performers like Gayle and ABD etc when they were in their prime NOR they have current  Indian stars like Kohli, 'Dhoni' and Rohit in their team

2. Due to point 1 they have never won an IPL trophy hence they dont have the brand value. 

Indian fanism is based on results and glory hunting. Thats why RCB, CSK and MI have the best brand value because they have powerful owners and player. Kings XI have Preity Zinta

Delhi did the same in 2011 and never recovered since then.