Phoney Jadeja 13 of 14 balls in the death overs

SK_IH

This yellow fellow is good for tests only,that too in home conditions

Cant fathom the fact why the frequency of his reappearance to the national.saide has increased at the rate of knots,we have more than capable tweaker bats in our home circuit,he doesn't brings anything to the table but mediocrity to an already mediocre one day setup

Edited by Suhaan

There are atleast 4-5 batsmen in the side who are inept in current era of cricket,we have batsmen who take time to settle,once they get settled they start playing their shots but more often than not ,once they start hitting they get out thereby putting huge pressure on the batting line up

Selectors should be brave enough to phase out the said lot completely after the wc, they aren't going to fullfil the purpose one bit,hope they don't repeat the mistake which they have committed in the past for which we are paying the price,today its dhoni,rayudu,jadeja,karthik etc tommorow it can be dhawan,rohit

They need to ponder about future of these two openers

From scoring 25 off 35 against England in Wt20 2009 to yesterday's knock,this idiot has played so many pointless games by the tag of all rounder.He has ruined so many games. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/11188/scorecard/895813/australia-vs-india-4th-odi-india-tour-of-australia-2015-16

This Canberra ODI 3 years back made my blood boil the most,this chewt was giving strike to Umesh Yadav while target was still in reach and shamelessly does sword celebration in tests.

Edited by Bigg Brother
3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

From scoring 25 off 35 against England in Wt20 2009 to yesterday's knock,this idiot has played so many pointless games by the tag of all rounder.He has ruined so many games. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/11188/scorecard/895813/australia-vs-india-4th-odi-india-tour-of-australia-2015-16

This Canberra ODI 3 years back madey blood boil the most,this chewt was giving strike to Umesh Yadav while target was still in reach and shamelessly does sword celebration in tests.

That 2009 performance still rankles - could well have gone on to the win the tournament if not for that deer-in-the-headlights performance.

Dhoni promoted him up the order after enjoying his off the field services despite having other actual big hitters in the team :facepalm: 

3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

This Canberra ODI 3 years back madey blood boil the most,this chewt was giving strike to Umesh Yadav while target was still in reach and shamelessly does sword celebration in tests.

I'm so glad that you mentioned the t20 match, at that time when we lost many were saying that he's just a kid and he'd eventually improve his performance as well as his hitting abilities. 

Guess what, the same year he botched it up in Hyderabad to deny India a win after Sachin got out after scoring 175. 

I don't know how he makes it to playing eleven. During 2015 WC too, he had a subpar performance taking less than 10 wickets & scoring only about 60 runs in total of all the matches he got a chance to bat. 

16 hours ago, Pollack said:

1. Problem is Jadeja is no world beater now. So no need for someone not in the team to be world beater to replace him.

2. The fact that Kohli thought Rahane to be a floater in ODIs for a long time and even played him in T20s shows what eye for talent Kohli has. He usually learns after a lot of failure but doesn't pick right ones straightaway.

Here is what i think team is trying to do . Two of Chahal/Shami/Bhuvi will play ahead of jaddu once pandya is back. Playing Jaddu now incase Pandya isnt available. Lets be honest Kuldeep/Chahal/Shami/Bumrah (unfortunately ODIs do require some contribution with bat) cant be trusted to put together even 10runs add to that Chahal will leak another 10runs. Kohli is attempting to see if Jaddu can provide him that cover. 

7 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

He is batting at 8 even team doesnt look at him as allrounder. Jaddu walked in when India were 6 down and needed 90+ in some 70 odd ball. Had chahal been playing ahead of jaddu , kuldeep would have walked in when jaddu did and then there wouldnt have been any expectations. Jadeja is the best fielder we have, he gets you 1 runout every second game and compared to say a chahal or shami will save you 10runs thats why he is still around.  

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

He is batting at 8 even team doesnt look at him as allrounder. Jaddu walked in when India were 6 down and needed 90+ in some 70 odd ball. Had chahal been playing ahead of jaddu , kuldeep would have walked in when jaddu did and then there wouldnt have been any expectations. Jadeja is the best fielder we have, he gets you 1 runout every second game and compared to say a chahal or shami will save you 10runs thats why he is still around.  

You dumbass he is playing as a bowling allrounder not as a fielder. You want him as a fielder, use him as a twelfth man

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Not you and me,But Kohli plays him as all-rounder so team can have someone substantially good with bat walking at 7-8 with our fragile tailenders. Walking at 8 doesn't mean that he is not supposed to bat,even Woakes bats at 8 who tries his best to contribute with bat despite him being new ball bowler. Jaddu has piled up runs in domestics so that one expects that he atleast swings his bat when needed,whereas he shamelessly consumes balls and literally gives up. His fielding is added advantage but that shouldn't guarantee his place,We already have one joker playing on the basis of his stumpings and advising skills.

35 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Not you and me,But Kohli plays him as all-rounder so team can have someone substantially good with bat walking at 7-8 with our fragile tailenders. Walking at 8 doesn't mean that he is not supposed to bat,even Woakes bats at 8 who tries his best to contribute with bat despite him being new ball bowler. Jaddu has piled up runs in domestics so that one expects that he atleast swings his bat when needed,whereas he shamelessly consumes balls and literally gives up. His fielding is added advantage but that shouldn't guarantee his place,We already have one joker playing on the basis of his stumpings and advising skills.

i am not advocating he be kept in team for his fielding but its because of his fielding he is still around. I think even virat understands Jaddus limitations at a batsman. Reminds me on Jonty rhodes who kept going on even when he at best was an avg batsman. 

Now he might come back again to bolster the pathetic fielding of the team and can't say i would disagree if that call were to be made. 

What I don't understand is why someone like Krunal Pandya was not given a single ODI game over the past few years,there is certainly room for a spinning allrounder but the selectors have messed up big time by backing only Jadeja for the World Cup