Ind could play 3 ARs

zen

12 hours ago, maniac said:

I don’t think even HP analyzed his bowling that much like you did. Clearly Grandhomme lost shape on the short and wide buffet ball :laugh:

Anyway good darting by Krunal today and HP should be in every T20 X1 no doubts about it

It was neither short nor wide. It was almost a half volley on 4th or 5th stump.

10 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Have given up on these trolls. Its funny to see such overzealous trolls who dont understand the intricacies of how badly such selection is going to destroy the team in the long run.

really are they ? They scored half the runs for the team

Krunal won 2 mom in Last 4 games overseas. Clearly u have no idea what ur talking about 

Have given up watching games also 

13 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Have given up on these trolls. Its funny to see such overzealous trolls who dont understand the intricacies of how badly such selection is going to destroy the team in the long run.

These three guys are clueless. They can write pages upon pages of trivia and crap but do not understand the subtelities and intricacy of how it is done at the top level. Nice people but very simple minds.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

really are they ? They scored half the runs for the team

Krunal won 2 mom in Last 4 games overseas. Clearly u have no idea what ur talking about 

Have given up watching games also 

Go look at the scorecard and just see the offenders.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Who has given you the authority to tell me what to do?

You are my brother so dont get upset with me.

If u comment on anything without watching u will get a same advice, atleast a person will accept a diff pov form u if u watch it. If u havent even seen the game how do u knw pitch, game situation, ground dimensions

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If u comment on anything without watching u will get a same advice, atleast a person will accept a diff pov form u if u watch it. If u havent even seen the game how do u knw pitch, game situation, ground dimensions

My dog ate my homework.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and ladies and gentlemen is the IQ of the man who when put under spot has only stupid lines to say

Earth is flat

dog ate my homework

Uber is tough to drive

AR dont exsist 

Meri chachi ki agar mocche hoti to wo mere chacha hota (oh wait thats sidhu, but ur on the same track)

Thats ok. I know it is a hard day for you. It will get better. Drink some beer. relax, have a glass of wine. For me it is a cup of tea.