Poll: Was WC defeat avenged?

Poll: Was WC defeat avenged?  

1. 1.

• Yes - this was quite a drubbing that compensates for WC defeat
    • No - This is some Beedi-Cigarette ODI series
    • No - Test series win in SL would do good

arey bhai it might not have hurt as that bangla defeat but that defeat eventually put us out of the tournament.. we had to depend Bermudz victory over Bangladesh' date=' which was offcourse unlikely..[/quote'] When we lost against BD we didn't deserve to be in the WC, yes, every defeat needs to be avenged I would prefer a test series win against SL. But, I seriously want India to humiliate BD like never before. Some of the articles in BD after India's loss were simply OTT, my blood still boils.
arey bhai it might not have hurt as that bangla defeat but that defeat eventually put us out of the tournament.. we had to depend Bermudz victory over Bangladesh' date=' which was offcourse unlikely..[/quote'] Agree, SL defeat hurt more than BD. We had drubbed them at home twice 6-1 and then 3-1 before the WC. Murali went on to say, Indian batting is good only on paper. That facking cheat of a mongrel.
We have to bundle them once under 54
We bowled them out for 98 when they were chasing a mere 180 at Sharjah in 1998. Aggy was on fire in that game. Anyone remember the tournament in Singapore just after the 1996 World Cup? (the one where SJ went crazy making the then fastest 100, fastest 50 and hitting most runs in an over). That tournament should have rechristened 'The Revenge Cup'. India beat SL to avenge the WC s/f debacle, Pak beat India to avenge the WC q/f drubbing. Then Pak avenged their defeat SL before the final by beating them in the final!
To be honest, I DON"T CARE about the WC 2007 loss. It was our own making than SL. What I want is for our team to avenge the 2003 WC loss by winning CB Series....
ya winning CB series will make up for WC2003...also this last CB series and should not go to AUSIES...and Indian win here will be 2 CB series loose in a row for AUSIES...
We bowled them out for 98 when they were chasing a mere 180 at Sharjah in 1998. Aggy was on fire in that game. Anyone remember the tournament in Singapore just after the 1996 World Cup? (the one where SJ went crazy making the then fastest 100, fastest 50 and hitting most runs in an over). That tournament should have rechristened 'The Revenge Cup'. India beat SL to avenge the WC s/f debacle, Pak beat India to avenge the WC q/f drubbing. Then Pak avenged their defeat SL before the final by beating them in the final!
I agree but 54 is different. Yesterday Aussie commentators were just rubbing it in asking question on Channel Nine about this :mad: