PMK man murdered in Kumbakonam for opposing conversion of Dalits

Gollum

1 minute ago, I6MTW said:

Well I am not calling all of them , a good majority of them are, but only when it comes to India vs their Tamil culture. I am a brahmin and I have met people who say brahmins are not Indians, they are foreigners, again bringing the Dravidian, Aryan card, thinking south Indians are the only true Indians etc etc.

You said Tamil people in general.....I just think generalizing them as anti-India is wrong.

Anyway the Dravidian movement itself is heavily anti-Brahmin and also anti-Hindu if I may add.....no wonder the people have been brainwashed into hating them. I have nothing against majority Tamils, it is only the hardcore lumpens I hate. But you will get that in many places. My experience with them has been better than with people from some other states, but then I was brought up in West Bangladesh :p:

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

Well I am not calling all of them , a good majority of them are, but only when it comes to India vs their Tamil culture. I am a brahmin and I have met people who say brahmins are not Indians, they are foreigners, again bringing the Dravidian, Aryan card, thinking south Indians are the only true Indians etc etc.

good minority of them :winky: 

politicians said so many things and most people might have believed them  as well before pre-internet era ..

dmk kicked out congress with their anti-hindi card , so they have to maintain that ..

admk is a dravidian party in its name only ( foudner mgr was hardcore palani murugan devotee and jaya is quite religious ) ..

politicians tend to divide people for their convenience ..  and now the current trend  is divinding people based on pure tamil castes and impure/converted tamil castes ( cheek seeman :p: )

13 minutes ago, velu said:

good minority of them :winky: 

politicians said so many things and most people might have believed them  as well before pre-internet era ..

dmk kicked out congress with their anti-hindi card , so they have to maintain that ..

admk is a dravidian party in its name only ( foudner mgr was hardcore palani murugan devotee and jaya is quite religious ) ..

politicians tend to divide people for their convenience ..  and now the current trend  is divinding people based on pure tamil castes and impure/converted tamil castes ( cheek seeman :p: )

Lol seeman himself is a Christian! 

Blasts could have TN repercussions: Security experts

The repercussions of  Sunday’s serial blasts in Colombo that claimed more than 200 lives could have a major effect in Tamil Nadu, according to intelligence and security experts in the State. Thowheed Jamath, an Islamic terrorist organisation, the name of which is linked to the serial blasts in Sri Lanka, has a strong presence in Tamil Nadu. The open sea between Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka offers immense scope to the volunteers of this organisation to shift from one place to another. It is an open secret in Tamil Nadu that all anti-national and extremist organisations work in unison. 

The fact that Thowheed  Jamath is a name which causes fear and terror in the minds of the people was made known by the then Chief Minister of  Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa herself while speaking to reporters  in January 2013.

“There are more than 7.5 lakh active Thowheed Jamath activists in Tamil Nadu,” Jayalalithaa had told a Press meet specially convened by her to explain the reasons behind banning Viswaroopam, a Tamil movie produced by Kamal Haasan. About 24 Islamic organisations had expressed their opposition to the release of the movie because they alleged that the film contained anti-Islam references and they wanted such scenes to be deleted from the film.

Of the scenes were not deleted, the organisations, led by Thowheed Jamath had threatened to stage demonstrations in front of the 524 theatres where the movie was to be released. “We need 56, 440 policemen to ensure security and law and order in these theatres on a round-the–clock basis and hence we decided to effect the ban in the movie under Section 144 of the IPC,” Jayalalithaa had told  during the press briefing.

She said she was very much worried about the law and order situation at that time as there were many instances of throwing of petrol bombs and vandalising film theatres. But the frequent shuffling and transfer of intelligence officials (both in State and Central services) is coming in the way of tracking the real activities of Thowheed Jama’ath  which are shrouded in mysteries, according to insiders in  these departments.

Since then the strength of Thowheed Jama’ath has increased manifold in Tamil Nadu. Though the organisation is not visibly active in the State, it is very much present in areas of conflict between caste Hindus and Dalits. The Thowheed Jama’ath is actively propagating Islam among the Dalits by distributing the Holy books and religions literature.

A status report prepared by a Chennai based intelligence think tank for the union home ministry has this to tell about the state of affairs in Tamil Nadu.

“The hand of the Left wing extremist, Muslim Fundamentalists, Tamil Separatists and missionary organisations can be seen in all Anti Government protests such as Jallikkattu, Hydro carbon extraction, Closure of ONGC rigs in Tanjavur Delta, Kanyakumari Trans-shipment port, Kudankulam Nuclear Reactor, Anti-Sterlite and Anti-Nutrino agitations in Theni, opposition to expansion of Salem Airport, Opposition to Chennai- Salem Green Expressway, Anti-NEET protests, Demanding the constitution of Cauvery Management Board etc. Even though some of these projects were brought in by the previous DMK-Congress coalition Government, the parties who brought in those, fight alongside these forces for obvious reasons wherein the anti-National and Anti-Social elements gain at the expense of DMK and the Congress. This unfolding scenario is harmful for the State of Tamil Nadu in the sense that mobocracy and anarchy are dictating terms at the expense of democracy and its institutions,” said the report which has been accessed by The Pioneer.

Ramalingam, a Dalit activist belonging to the PMK was recently murdered in a gruesome manner by  persons reportedly from the Jama’ath for questioning the latter’s move to proselytize the members of his community. 

LINK

Death by political correctness. 

This victory should be dedicated to heroes like Ramalingam. While TN forgot him rest of India remembered. A martyr in the never ending fight against Islamists. Respect and gratitude. Many such bravehearts like him have shed blood all across India, time to remember them all. 

Image result for ramalingam pmk