How to deal with the biggest enemies of the nation - the pseudo sickulars, the terrorist sympathizers, etc?

Dil Dil India

Just now, Jatboy said:

I can feel your pain but  As you are from a family which has army background you are dealing with them nicely. They are not used to counter attack. Like how Modi has not spoken a word since Pakistan counter attack. 

Thanks man. I am also trying to understand. No pain actually and I dont intend to attack. It is a simple question and it should be answered by him

3 minutes ago, diga said:

@Haarkarjeetgaye @JatboyWhy cant the Modi bhakts question your credentials.? You are active after a long time. Freedom of speech is a two way street. 

As for as Gurmehr comparision, coffeeji probably meant what she does to crave for attention .. (not insulting any soldiers family) .

Did he ask me or did he brand me non Indian, libtard, sickular, terrorist sympathizer, troll without asking. Yes I am online after a long time because of the significant event which happened. Do you think I am any of the above. If so please help me understand why?

Am I seeking attention. I did not intend to. How do we avoid it?

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

38 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

I provided all the info required to sign up here. But if you are expecting me to share my aadhar card sorry that is not yet part of forum rules yet. 

Tell me why only those who have different political view need to prove their credentials? This is not Nazi Germany but unfortunately not too far from it.

Nothing personal man.. I am sure you are as patriotic as any of the others in this forum, but since a lot of new members sign up , there will be a few Pakistani too. Just let it go. You dont need to prove anything to anyone

As for as the OP's question, in a country as diverse as ours, how do you unite everyone against Pak.?  The diverse voices are good but should not weaken the core when we are fighting angainst enemies without any morals (Pak/China). We have suffered too many betrayals and naturally any person questioning the war is looked with suspicion.  

14 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

You can ask Modi to declare Haryana part of Pakistan then I will be a Pakistani. 

As of know I am a Jaat from Haryana  jeet Doodh dahi ka hai  khana or tubewell neeche Nahana. 

Misguided bhaai kon sa jila hai tera

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

Bhai ib tu ashmed hai mere teh toh kay faida is baat ka ak meh sonipat ka hoon ya Hisar ka. Bakki ashmed jab hona chaiye Jab kade naak katvan aala kam karoon.

Modi itna bhi pasand na hai Logon nah. 32 mar gay the or kitne jail kaatan laag rahe hain deshdrohi ke case meh. Baaki Rajneeti meh sabki aapni aapni soch hai. Tu meri soch ki respect kar meh teri. Modi hai Bhagwan Ram na hai.

Are taai aale centre me modi ki jarrurt se..

baaki haryana me vidhan sabha khaatr JJP

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Help me understand why would you call me a troll, or associate with the headings in the group. Let me share that my father served the Indian Army for 33 years and has been to one war also, so you have today insulted an Indian soldiers family.

Cos u are one. No offense, keep posting. Problem happens when you u start repeating propaganda. Use logic and facts, no one will call u troll

1 hour ago, test fan said:

All bhakt need to watch this vedio of wife of Army officer

And pls use bhi anti national ka certificate mat de Dena :phehe::hmm:

Let Abhinandan return. Right now, Chips are down. Why are you being in so much hurry and judgemental .

And she is doing all she can to get Abhi back

Edited by mishra