Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

China did offer them 2 Billion as temporary relief to their decreasing reserves. Even with those 2 billions its going to be between 8 - 9 billion. Still a pathetic figure for a populated nation.

Whatever MBS has mentioned is investment rather than an addition to forex reserves.

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/foreign-exchange-reserves

Just now, bones said:

Simple really. An educated and developed Pakistan is better for the region. Bombing them just makes thinks worse.

how so can you explain more.

meaning if Pak non state actors come into India and kill Indian police jawans and soldiers, and pak does not act against them, should India not strike their terror camps ?

2 minutes ago, bones said:

Simple really. An educated and developed Pakistan is better for the region. Bombing them just makes thinks worse.

LOL. We didnt bomb military, civilians or even open plain fields. If anything, a sensible Pakistan would have been thankfull to us for taking out JeM facilities.

By taking down our plane, or attempting to bomb our military, Thye have given us excuse to bleed them economically

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

By taking down our plane, or attempting to bomb our military, Thye have given us excuse to bleed them economically

I haven't seen any evidence of any of this. I've been constantly refreshing multiple sites that I've got open but nothing.

I thought they were already struggling economically?

so far i have seen evidence of an indian MIG being shot down - they have a pilot in custody.

where is the evidence of pak -16 being shot down? 

India officially denied any jets being shot down then changed its tune when pak released the video of the indian pilot. Then they said that we also shot down their F-16 jet. 

In regards to india attacking at blakot...pak army said it was just a payload that they dropped in the jungles, but there was a video where the locals said that they heard a loud bang - so it did happen (pak propoganda trying to do damage control).....however there are no pics of 300+ casualties that india claims (indian propaganda at work - jet fighters have cameras installed and india can easily release those pics which they haven't)

so you guys do realize that propaganda is being played on both sides and we idiots are falling for it.

Do you really want india and pak to go to war? 

Edited by Pak_cric

13 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

so far i have seen evidence of an indian MIG being shot down - they have a pilot in custody.

India officially denied any jets being shot down then changed its tune when pak released the video of the indian pilot. Then they said that we also shot down their F-16 jet. 

In regards to india attacking at blakot...pak army said it was just a payload that they dropped in the jungles, but there was a video where the locals said that they heard a loud bang - so it did happen (pak propoganda trying to do damage control).....however there are no pics of 300+ casualties that india claims (indian propaganda at work - jet fighters have cameras installed and indian can easily release those pics which they haven't)

so you guys do realize that propaganda is being played on both sides and we idiots are falling for it.

PAF didnt use any F-16 today ... :bandit:

1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

In regards to india attacking at blakot...pak army said it was just a payload that they dropped in the jungles, but there was a video where the locals said that they heard a loud bang - so it did happen (pak propoganda trying to do damage control).....however there are no pics of 300+ casualties that india claims (indian propaganda at work - jet fighters have cameras installed and indian can easily release those pics which they haven't)

India doesn't need to play propganda. In morning Pakistan said they brought down two Jets and captured two pilots.

Indian MEA has clearly mentioned in its statement what happened. After that all stories over various sites(cnn rt bbc) changed

41 minutes ago, Vilander said:

to snowflakes in either side.

This is War. And its initial days. Its a two way street, its juvenile to jump up with joy or fall in despair for any losses in either side. 

Its a long war ahead. Hope the lady pilots are not scrambled from either side, the middle class folks cant take that. 

On topic , India hit non state actors. pak hit Indian defense depot, so its act of war from Pak.  Pak thinks they can escalate through a multi point ladder and know well before a nuke war becomes reality it also means pak want to escape just prior to it. India will continue to call pakistans bluff, in the mean time - pak will have lesser and lesser resources + loose more global relevance and faith in the process as India has no terror camps to attack. This is a zero sum game for pak, they have to dismantle terror camps and India has no other choice but to respond to the escalation.

This isn't a war yet, & posting worthless words like snowflakes only undermines your credibility. It will be war when one or the other side declares it as such & if you aren't willing to die for the country, along with everyone you know & their future generations in case nukes fly, be careful what you wish for!

No it's not, with nukes they virtually ensured MAD & that's the only reason why we've held back in 1999, 2001, 2008 etc.

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

It will be war when one or the other side declares it as such & if you aren't willing to die for the country, along with everyone you know & their future generations in case nukes fly, be careful what you wish for!

its not total war there are several rungs to an escalation , but it most definitely is a war. i have nothing to say to you, stop getting your dhotis in  a shiver. and go post in cric fun forum.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its not total war there are several rungs to an escalation , but it most definitely is a war. i have nothing to say to you, stop getting your dhotis in  a shiver. and go post in cric fun forum.

I don't think anyone thinks a handful of fighter jets and a handful of bombs being used is a war. More like a gentle skirmish. Let us hope for everyone's sake, especially the innocent civilians that we don't get a full war.

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wrong pak initially said two IAF fighters shot down and changed its tune. India claimed mig 21 was shot and one pilot POW.

so look at this now:

India claims they shot pak F-16 jet:

- it fell on pak side of border - pak saying no such thing happened

Pak calims they shot 2 indian jets:

- one fell on indian side - india says no such thing happened

- one fell on pak side ...here is proof - india says yea that happened

clearly both parties are doing damage control on what really happened. 

Edited by Pak_cric

5 minutes ago, bones said:

I don't think anyone thinks a handful of fighter jets and a handful of bombs being used is a war. More like a gentle skirmish. Let us hope for everyone's sake, especially the innocent civilians that we don't get a full war.

absolutely. total war between two nuke powers is to be avoided at all costs. But India do not have an option but to escalate now.