Non-IPL fans, how do you plan to pass time the coming 2 months?

Gollum

On 3/21/2019 at 8:22 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yup even ill suggest dark very highly 

On 3/21/2019 at 7:10 AM, Mosher said:

Dark is awesome. A bit like Stranger Things but much darker. Any idea when the next season is coming?

+1 for Dark. You guys might like Parfum. Be warned, lotsa sex. :bebored:

Edited by Zelig

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

lots of things to watch on TV sports wise.

March madness

NBA playoffs

NHL playoffs

Baseball

NFL draft and there comes the world cup!

I'm calling you out on this. 

Why is it that the Americans play games that almost no one else plays? If NHL is a sport, then so is getting into the local train in Mumbai. 

A few years ago, I was in Philadelphia, visiting my brother. He has this basket ball hoop thing in his veranda (lawn for you Americans). On a slow day, I thought I'd try my hand at the game. I must have been a good 10 feet away and I could shoot the basketball into the hoop with ease.And that was my first, and only time I tried my hand at the sport. Mind you, I'm 5'6 at best. Ridiculously easy game. Can't believe that the Americans hype this 'sport' so much.

Cricket is so much more difficult. I don't think I'd ever be able to hit a 6. Or even a 4 in a real sized ground.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I'm calling you out on this. 

Why is it that the Americans play games that almost no one else plays? If NHL is a sport, then so is getting into the local train in Mumbai. 

A few years ago, I was in Philadelphia, visiting my brother. He has this basket ball hoop thing in his veranda (lawn for you Americans). On a slow day, I thought I'd try my hand at the game. I must have been a good 10 feet away and I could shoot the basketball into the hoop with ease.And that was my first, and only time I tried my hand at the sport. Mind you, I'm 5'6 at best. Ridiculously easy game. Can't believe that the Americans hype this 'sport' so much.

Cricket is so much more difficult. I don't think I'd ever be able to hit a 6. Or even a 4 in a real sized ground.

its a bit tough when you have a person guarding you.