Yogendra Yadav was called Salim as a child

Gollum

5 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

You are not calling spade a spade, you are just labeling your personal prejudices and opinions as "spade". If someone doesnt agree with your perspective then he's being subservient, pc, apologist etc. You say the so called "PC" culture will take us nowhere, let me ask you this - where will your irrational hate filled rants on a forum, in the name of "calling spade a spade", take us? 

This is a public forum with minuscule participation, not an influential global think tank. About my posts being "irrational hate filled rants" let mods/admins take a call if they agree with you, hell most posters don't have a problem with them and you aren't without prejudice yourself. 

Just now, jf1gp_1 said:

Sure. I see you are from blore assuming you are a Kannadiga. Just curious why you marry you nieces and never wash hands on your way out of toilet ? Have seen so many of you have poor sense of cleanliness. 

I am not a Kannadiga. Don't assume much, and don't get your panties in a twist because of this thread. Don't digress here, stick to facts based arguments. 

39 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Which parts of the earlier posts were indecent in your opinion? And why are you so rattled? 

My problem isnt politicians. My problem is me typing a garbage post  to prove a useless point. I immediately tried to correct it but you picked it up anyways. Remove it from quotes if you can, i regret posting it. This is my true problem politicians will sell what we are going to buy and we the people are buying garbage.

24 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

@jf1gp_1

After that last post of yours you have the audacity to preach others . Editing it won’t change anything . I won’t waste my time with responding to that , but you just got exposed as a lowlife 

Oh i agree. It was an extremely poor post, not sure what i was trying to point out.

10 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Listen idiot, you lack the intellectual and moral capacity to understand different perspectives, that's why you are stuck with your own version of what is right and what is wrong, because you are only able to see the world from your narrow lens. What you think he should've have or should not have said doesn't matter, it is his prerogative to tell the story the way he wants, what may be "embarrassing" to you is your subjective feeling, it doesn't make it a universal fact, stop crying now just because your propaganda about him seeking votes has been exposed 

He lied there simply that his father did to establish secularism whereas actually reason his father was afraid of them being killed as well. 

10 hours ago, randomGuy said:

before calling it subjective, try to think on these sequence of events Idiot

1. Muslim mob kill your father.

2. Practically all Muslims in Muslim majority areas vote for separate country 10 years later.

3. More bloodshed follows in transfer of population.

4. You give your children Muslim names.

how many people out of a million would relate to the act done by his father? 

His father most probably did it just of fear, nothing else. I dont see anything else there. He can create any story that he can now.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

His story seems more made up.

cud be or not , but lets not be sure 

His father most probably did it just of fear, nothing else. I dont see anything else there. He can create any story that he can now.

this cud also be true . But its 50/50....anything cud be true. 

Even if his story is fake , many stories planted for hatred are also fake atleast the intention of this isnt to spread hate 

His story seems more made up.

cud be or not , but lets not be sure 

this cud also be true . But its 50/50....anything cud be true. 

Even if his story is fake , many stories planted for hatred are also fake atleast the intention of this isnt to spread hate 

On 4/18/2019 at 8:08 AM, MultiB48 said:

Can polytheist idolaters like us be dhimmis ,I thought only Jews and Christians can be dhimmis .

I remember when i was a kid they used to post such stories in newspaper columns ,some people adore such tales .I wonder what would have happened if his gf was killed by a hindu mob ...tales of victims of bhagwa terror giving their children hindu names,maybe forgive godse and name their children after him as well .

It's quite a contrast ,on one hand such reconciliation ,on the other hand promote social justice against hindu terror.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:02 AM, panther said:

Yes through the Ruling of our Great Imam Nuʿmān ibn Thābit ibn Zūṭā ibn Marzubān,I.e. Abu hanifa. A polytheist can be a dhimmi as long as he pays the jizya. 

Many of the Lives of the polytheist Infidels were spared because of this fatwa.

Muhammad killed all the Polytheists, as well as all his first 4 Rashid Caliphs. Only Christians/Jews/Zoroastrians (of Iran) were allowed to pay Jizya and stay alive. 

Abu Hanifa was a later fiqh Imam who first gave fatwa that then Jizya could also be taken from Polytheists. And the Muslim Rulers of India were all the followers of Hanafi Fiqh, and thus they didn't slaughter the Hindus but took Jizya. 

Today, the Deoband and Barailvis are Hanafi and still believe in taking Jizya. Nevertheless, this Jizya also comes with HUMILIATION of the minorities and compelling them to accept Islam in one way or another. 

Biggest problem is this Saudi Arabia Wahabism is spreading at extreme rates all over the world including India. And according to Wahabi Islam, there is absolutely no Jizya from the Polytheists. 

Thus, if an Islamic Caliphate is established which follows Wahabi/Salafi teachings (like Al-Qaeda,  ISIS etc),  then they are certainly going to slaughter all the polytheists.

In Western countries, most of the Muslims are already following the Salafi Islam.

Nevertheless, Islam also has cunning Taqiyyah in it. For example, Saudi Salafi Muftis say slavery is not allowed today while Muslims are weak. But as soon as an Islamic State is formed, and Muslims become stronger, then they have to start Jihad against the non-Muslims and institution of the slavery will re-establish at that time and Islamic State will take all the women of enemies as slaves then (Fatwa from Grand Mufti of Saudia Sheikh Fawzan). 

I don't want to spread panic or hatred against present Indian Muslims, but we all must know the true realities. I also tell this while few Muslims became ex-Muslim after they came to know this reality of Islam. I also left Islam after knowing this truth. I want to let Muslims leave Islam through education and preaching, and not through the use of force and bloodshed. 

I appreciate the gesture by his Father. A very true message of humanity. 

And I do support him to tell this complete story every where and every time, while this complete story touches the heart. I don't see any reason why should he only tell half the story, even if it is about getting the Muslim votes. 

This story not only touches the hearts of Hindus, but also of Muslims and they leave their extremism and also come towards Secularism and humanity. Indian Muslims may not have become Hindus, but surely many of them have turned towards Secularism and liberalism and they even married the other Secular Hindus too. 

And I also believe that this story is not made up, but a true story. Nobody could lie about the killing of his grandfather. And if someone forced his father to give him this name, then no one could have forced his father to not to hate the Muslims from his heart. But it is clear that his father didn't hate Muslims, and the later life of whole family proofs that they also didn't hate Muslims at any time and followed the Secularism from their heart. This proves without any doubt that this story is correct.