Royals are a disgrace - appointing a convicted cheater Steve Smith as captain

chewy

43 minutes ago, Vilander said:

How was it fixing ? 

When did I say fixing?

I mentioned lying in court under oath.

As for your question....if the beloved son in law of the owner attends team meetings, is seen in the player dugout and is found to be involved in betting which involves big money....itvis not beyond them to do anything to meet their needs.

Edited by beetle

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

Not towing your line does not make one pakistani. 

Then you dont know who that poster is. But then for some reason CSK fans are so starving for attention that they gel with known trolls and known Pak posters as long as they pretend to support CSK. Every wondered why known trolls and known Pakistanis always support CSK?

Edited by CSK Fan

10 hours ago, beetle said:

When did I say fixing?

I mentioned lying in court under oath.

As for your question....if the beloved son in law of the owner attends team meetings, is seen in the player dugout and is found to be involved in betting which involves big money....itvis not beyond them to do anything to meet their needs.

You upvoted a post that said csk fixed so i got curious.

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@Vilander @velu Apparently not accepting SRT (pbuh) as a god makes you an infidel and pakistani. Waiting for the "CSK fan" to virtually behead me :winky:

No, but knowing who you are make a you a Pakistani. We have all seen your posts on the Indian team.

You can fool the gullible csk fans just like other trolls fool them. I feel sorry for those like @Vilanderso many trolls pretend to be csk fans

Edited by CSK Fan

4 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

No, but knowing who you are make a you a Pakistani. We have all seen your posts on the Indian team.

You can fool the gullible csk fans just like other trolls fool them. I feel sorry for those like @Vilanderso many trolls pretend to be csk fans

Mtc why are you so emotional in ipl section ?