6 reasons Yemen war should be stopped

Straight Drive

On 10/2/2019 at 6:52 PM, mishra said:

Earlier, I used to feel for Kashoggi or Yemen or Kurds or Assad and was completely anti Sunni. But a balance needs to be there because as soon as one side gets better of others, it will start attacking rest of World.

Right now, Shias are gaining everywhere in middle east and killing Sunnis. I dont want Sunnis to loose either. I will support Saudis against Iran or Israel against Palestine so that war doesnt reach my door

Prevention is better than cure.

iran is there to balance sunni/saudi .. imho if saudi stops poking on other muslim nations , world will be a better place.. 

18 minutes ago, velu said:

iran is there to balance sunni/saudi .. imho if saudi stops poking on other muslim nations , world will be a better place.. 

Nope, as I mentioned, I had exact same view as you. But now, I feel, to non Muslims, both are same, Shias just more politically correct and educated and smarter people who, if in position to do, will force everyone on planet to convert to shia Islam.There is no iff and but about it.

Look at Middle East, most of it is ruled by Shias despite Sunnis are more in count. So currently, i will help saudi.

PS: Jinnah was Shia who delivered Pakistan against all odds. Now u can understand risk of Shias gaining upperhand

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Nope, as I mentioned, I had exact same view as you. But now, I feel, to non Muslims, both are same, Shias just more politically correct and educated and smarter people who, if in position to do, will force everyone on planet to convert to shia Islam.There is no iff and but about it.

Look at Middle East, most of it is ruled by Shias despite Sunnis are more in count. So currently, i will help saudi.

PS: Jinnah was Shia who delivered Pakistan against all odds. Now u can understand risk of Shias gaining upperhand

fundamental difference between Sunni and Shia and Ahamedies is below

Sunni : Islam is absolute only Mohammed is messenger  and what he said is absolute truth that can be literally taken in any context and any change to is is to be crushed.

Shia: there were one or two other messengers besides Mohammed and then all fundamentalist views same as Sunni but they allow some revision may be unintentional but true.

Ahamedi: for instance they allow further revision of beliefs beyond what just came from Mohammed. 

Religion should be revisable based on what is suitable for the time we live in, anything that is too rigid is fundamentalist, Hinduism and other eastern religions for instance go through constant revisions ( some good, some bad , some great at times esoteric), Christianity went from old testament to new testament..

33 minutes ago, Vilander said:

fundamental difference between Sunni and Shia and Ahamedies is below

Sunni : Islam is absolute only Mohammed is messenger  and what he said is absolute truth that can be literally taken in any context and any change to is is to be crushed.

Shia: there were one or two other messengers besides Mohammed and then all fundamentalist views same as Sunni but they allow some revision may be unintentional but true.

Ahamedi: for instance they allow further revision of beliefs beyond what just came from Mohammed. 

Religion should be revisable based on what is suitable for the time we live in, anything that is too rigid is fundamentalist, Hinduism and other eastern religions for instance go through constant revisions ( some good, some bad , some great at times esoteric), Christianity went from old testament to new testament..

Well, Geo politics of middle east is completely different. It requires lots of time and reading to understand which ones are shia, which ones or sunni. But once it’s clear it becomes very easy to decode for example Syria:  Why Israel will be supported by Russian to bomb certain part of Assad regime but once clear, Sunni NATO Turkey will be killing Kurds who are supported by NATO US , who were fighting sunni ISIS , who were fighting Shia Assad, but Russia will bomb ISIS, but cant bomb Sunni FSA, while Coalition will bomb Sunni ISIS, but also bomb Shia Assad and why Iranian Shia revolutionary guards were fighting alongside Assad forces.

In above, Russia US and Israel are outsiders they are hired guns who want to maintain status quo to continue billing their client. Israel has security concerns, while rest all are taking lives for religion. 

So, who cares, let them figureout whose version of religion of peace is better. Yemen is in same boat as Syria, only difference being, Its geographical location is takes you so close to Iran Which can go all defensive mode

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Shia Are Good politicians, because Taqiya is 2/3 of their religion.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:53 PM, mishra said:

How exactly will you help Saudi? :wacko:

The Ayotallahs must be cowering in fear.  :scared: 

On 10/3/2019 at 10:59 PM, panther said:

Shia Are Good politicians, because Taqiya is 2/3 of their religion.

Shias leaders come out to be diplomatic in interviews however they are not a inch less than Sunnis when it comes to ideology of spreading their Brand of Islam and killing infidels.

In simple terms

Sunnis leaders treat non Sunnis and Non Muslims alike.

while Shias will support Sunnis only till there is a non Muslim but will become excessively brutal to Non Shia Muslim as soon as "non Muslim" factor is gone from equation. i.e  Iranians will decimate Saudis at very first opportunity because they are "Sunni", at the same time temporarily supporting "Sunni" Pakistan regime, which may come under attack from India.

Edited by mishra