#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The butthurt people from 5 Southie states are the ones who are proving themselves to be jealous peddled of anti national lies and not one with integrity to answer the simple question of how come all neighboring languages to Hindi are thriving despite greater acceptance of Hindi amongst them. So I will say it as I see it: jealous , anti national Southie agenda against a native link language. 

Jealous of what exactly ?

And just because we don't fully accept Hindi , we are anti - national ? What kind of bs is this ?

Those neighbouring languages you're talking about have so much in common with Hindi. South languages don't. So, inevitably we Southies find it difficult to grasp and learn. Is it too tough to understand ? 

17 minutes ago, Norman said:

Jealous of what exactly ?

A non Southie native language becoming the link language of India.

And just because we don't fully accept Hindi , we are anti - national ? What kind of bs is this ?

It is anti national to stop the most meritorious candidate from becoming the native link language of India.

Those neighbouring languages you're talking about have so much in common with Hindi. South languages don't. So, inevitably we Southies find it difficult to grasp and learn. Is it too tough to understand ? 

Which is not the problem being peddled. We are not making fun of Southies or criticizing them for not knowing Hindi. We are saying we are gonna teach it at schools and southies are saying ‘ nooo it’s gonna make my language go extinct’ . My contention is that the neighboring not languages, which have far more in common with HINDI ( thus far greater risk of bastardized hybrids and linguistic loss) are not suffering , so why are southies being butthurt ?? 

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

A non Southie native language becoming the link language of India.

It is anti national to stop the most meritorious candidate from becoming the native link language of India.

Which is not the problem being peddled. We are not making fun of Southies or criticizing them for not knowing Hindi. We are saying we are gonna teach it at schools and southies are saying ‘ nooo it’s gonna make my language go extinct’ . My contention is that the neighboring not languages, which have far more in common with HINDI ( thus far greater risk of bastardized hybrids and linguistic loss) are not suffering , so why are southies being butthurt ?? 

concern trolling. 

straw men arguments.

Cheap trolling from poster. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The butthurt people from 5 Southie states are the ones who are proving themselves to be jealous peddled of anti national lies and not one with integrity to answer the simple question of how come all neighboring languages to Hindi are thriving despite greater acceptance of Hindi amongst them. So I will say it as I see it: jealous , anti national Southie agenda against a native link language. 

This is what happens when you have no clue about the ground level.

Firstly where are you pulling this fact that other languages are thriving despite greater acceptance of Hindi? I mean don't answer that, because it is obvious from where.

The South Indian states are the most economically forward states in the country, I am not going to stoop to your level and insult Bongs because 2 of my biggest role models Bose and Vivekananda are from Bengal. Even though the fact that Bengalis have divided both India and later Pakistan on religious and later on linguistic lines a achievement no other culture has been able to do. Even regardless of this overwhelming negative proof on hand, I still am not going to clump and sterotype Bengal and you on the other hand just pull stuff from your behind about South being jealous.

You have absolutely no clue.

India's most beloved man Abdul Kalam didn't speak in Hindi neither does the chief of ISRO. A.R Rehman is India's biggest musician who crossed over with music is not fluent in Hindi, so are actors with most pan India appeal these days are from the South be it Dhanush,Prabhas,Dulquer Salman or Rajnikant.

South is the IT hub of India be it Bangalore or Hyderabad which is India's biggest export service.

Why does South have to be jealous again?

In fact the labourers from Bihar and UP have no problem adapting to the local language and neither do the traders, you seem to be the only one getting yourself tied up like a pretzel because you have no solid ground to up hold your argument about Hindi as a common language. At this point it is clear who is coming across like a bigot with stereotypes in his head.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

This is what happens when you have no clue about the ground level.

Firstly where are you pulling this fact that other languages are thriving despite greater acceptance of Hindi? I mean don't answer that, because it is obvious from where.

Does the highest ever recorded sale of vernacular language books count ? Because you know we have the largest book fair in Asia and these numbers are feverishly logged by publishers. Marathi, Gujarati , Bengali, Punjabi are all thriving in the publishing world. The total # of first language speakers, the total # of people literate in these languages are continuously trending upwards. So the notion that these languages are thriving is a well suported one. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

The South Indian states are the most economically forward states in the country, I am not going to stoop to your level and insult Bongs because 2 of my biggest role models Bose and Vivekananda are from Bengal. Even though the fact that Bengalis have divided both India and later Pakistan on religious and later on linguistic lines a achievement no other culture has been able to do.

Punjabi’s say hello to division of India. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

You have absolutely no clue.

Says the man making BS arguments on why not to learn Hindi. Apparently when it comes to Hindi, it’s not just a language and language is more than just communication but same arguments go out of the window for English.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

India's most beloved man Abdul Kalam didn't speak in Hindi neither does the chief of ISRO. A.R Rehman is India's biggest musician who crossed over with music is not fluent in Hindi, so are actors with most pan India appeal these days are from the South be it Dhanush,Prabhas,Dulquer Salman or Rajnikant.

All the more reasons to teach Hindi in school so that the nation has a native link language that is the most deserving one due to practicality. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

South is the IT hub of India be it Bangalore or Hyderabad which is India's biggest export service.

Why does South have to be jealous again?

Jealous that it’s not one of he south languages that has credibility to being India’s link language. Too much nonsense about Dravidian vs Aryan nonsense has made it a south vs north issue for southies. Instead of seeing Hindi as the most credible link language by merit and that Southie languages are even less at risk from Hindi than north languages. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

In fact the labourers from Bihar and UP have no problem adapting to the local language and neither do the traders, you seem to be the only one getting yourself tied up like a pretzel because you have no solid ground to up hold your argument about Hindi as a common language. At this point it is clear who is coming across like a bigot with stereotypes in his head.

I’ve already presented my solid ground and you’ve ignored it: Hindi is by far the most common second language in India and it is by far the most common one used even by southies to non local visitors. Whether you like it or not, Hindi will continue to grow as the most common second language of India. And since having a common link language is a benefit, we should accelerate the process and do it properly by teaching it in schools. The whole ‘ learning an extra language is a burden’ is a nonsense argument as having fluency in a link language is far More useful in life than meaningless geography or arts courses. We have gone to school learning three languages and did not suffer due to the language courses.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No straw man arguments

strawman 1: South hates hindi and does not want to speak it.  Fact: Southern states dont want Hindi to be primary official language as English is more convenient in that role.

strawman 2 South does not want Hindi taught in schools Fact: Hindi is already taught in schools. 

concern trolling: Calls Southern indian people derogatory names to incense  and polarize opinion.  Keeps away critical information from proponent( Amit Shahs) statements to peddle divisive posts.

pathetic poster 

31 minutes ago, Vilander said:

strawman 1: South hates hindi and does not want to speak it.  Fact: Southern states dont want Hindi to be primary official language as English is more convenient in that role.

No it isn’t. Which is why Hindi is spreading. If English could fill that role it’d spread organically. It isn’t. And the fact that southies would rather learn a foreign language than a more eligible native one is sad, petty and jealousy ridden. 

strawman 2 South does not want Hindi taught in schools Fact: Hindi is already taught in schools. 

Then stop whining about Hindi being made mandatory in schools.

concern trolling: Calls Southern indian people derogatory names to incense  and polarize opinion.  Keeps away critical information from proponent( Amit Shahs) statements to peddle divisive posts.

pathetic poster 

As long as southies skirt the question of why they have more problems adopting Hindi than Hindi bordering states, which gave far more competition from Hindi, it’s not trolling, it’s calling out Southie pettyness and bs

25 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No it isn’t. Which is why Hindi is spreading.

again looser moron, brings in an other strawman. 

people say southern people feel English is more convenient as an official language option while hindi is language of the masses to present the truth to your ugly shameless unsubstantiated strawman argument about southern people hating on Hindi, moron says 'no it isnt ' :laugh: abe g@@ndu are you from south ? qhewt kaisa bolega kya sahi hy south mai ?

if you say southern people hate Hindi, qew$ya hindi grow kahan hua tere g@@d mai?  hindi film kaisa chale theater pey  - srk/sallu super star kaisa bana?

Bancho thu ehan  g@@nd marwane aaya tho aiesh kar ?  koi akhand qtia mat ban... 5 page akhand qtiapa chal raha hy yehan pe.  

ghar mai frame kar le comment ko.. Hindi is spreading. indeed. 

mods excuse.  4 page long itch.

VHkGm4P.gif

Just now, Vilander said:

again looser moron, brings in an other strawman. 

No strawman. Calling Southie butthurt A’s is.

Just now, Vilander said:

people say southern people feel English is more convenient as an official language option while hindi is language of the masses to present the truth to your ugly shameless unsubstantiated strawman argument about southern people hating on Hindi, moron says 'no it isnt ' :laugh: abe g@@ndu are you from south ? qhewt kaisa bolega kya sahi hy south mai ?

What you feel is irrelevant to the facts. Fact is Hindi is spreading faster than English. You want to make it sound like English is preferred only because southies like you are mean spirited petty minded jealous idiots who’d rather pander to a foreign language over the most eligible native language for being link language of India.

Just now, Vilander said:

if you say southern people hate Hindi, qew$ya hindi grow kahan hua tere g@@d mai?  hindi film kaisa chale theater pey  - srk/sallu super star kaisa bana?

This makes no sense. Proof of why Hindi needs to be taught properly in South India.