Pie eaters thread

If you have backed something and if you have been proven wrong. Join the party. I will go first... 1. Never believed in 5 bowler theory. I think it works on bowler friendly pitches, sometimes and we need solid batting from the regular 6 batsmen. I have to accept that it should be used judiciously. 2. Praveen Kumar - Had bever believed in him. Need a pitch to perform. If he improves his batting..he can be a great asset. Same goes with Chawla. 3. Dhoni's selection policy and tact: I had a problem when he chose to field against Lanka. His 5-bowler theory and non-selection of Sehwag. But all his horses won. So any compliants will look stupid. In the last 3 matches, anything he touched was gold. Anybody else?

1. I was hoping but was not confident at all that SRT will perform well in a chase in the finals but he did in the 1st final and I was :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: 2. I though PK got fluke wkts the first time and will be whipped around by Aussies

The bowling of this team was big big plus in this tour, last time when they toured here it was batting which held aussies down, but this time around it was bowling which won the series, pity we got robbed in the test series it should have been 2-1 india there also

I had thought that this young Indian team might field and bowl well, but when it'll come to batting the youngsters will come a cropper against the experienced attacks of Lankans and Australians. I'm really surprised that we won the trophy!!
well thats just half a pie because it was still SRT who led the batting when it mattered GG batted well but our performance was still centered around SRT's heroics

Nothing..All Got My Support.. I Didn't Criticize Any Indian Cricketer.. Neither I Will In Future.. Nor I Will Decide Anyonez Future By Calling Him A Trundler.. Every Player Needz Time And Fanz Need To Realize Before Giving Them Sick Namez Like Trundler. Cricketics Wayz We Are India We Are The Champz

Guest Hiten.

I was disgusted by our 'young' guns' performance in the opening matches. I didn't even think we'll make it to the finals. Throw Pie at me. I don't care, I will be more than happy to get smacked by pie on my face. TEAM INDIA YOU BEAUTYYYY