Karma...

Asim

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Buaahahahahhah. :rotfl:

Khud maan liya ki tum..... :hysterical:

haan aap nay kehdya..mein ho gaya...app ki zabaan to sach ka putla hay...chaol koi nahi...WT20 next year hay...IPL ka koi to talent saamnay aye ga usmein 

par meri sub pakistani behen aur bhaiyon say guzarish hay...trolling jaari rakho lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

I am surprised your questioning this after you celebrated our loss to reach Semis. We are rivals so this sort of thing is common. If you can dish it than learn to take it.

We have all the right to celebrate bcoz we thrashed your team on 16th june. So we have earned the right to mock you.

But you guys coming as sore losers bcoz you are celebrating our loss against a 3rd team bcoz you don't have the balls to beat us and got banged 7th time in 7 world cups.

#ChottiSoch

31 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The thing I laugh at the most is that I remember when we Pakistani’s hated Misbah it was Indians telling us how great of a batsmen he is. Well they now they got Dhoni that reminds me of Misbah. He costed them this semi Final due to his slow batting. Its so odd how this feels so similar. :hysterical:

no argument there lmaoo 

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We have all the right to celebrate bcoz we thrashed your team on 16th june. So we have earned the right to mock you.

But you guys coming as sore losers bcoz you are celebrating our loss against a 3rd team bcoz you don't have the balls to beat us and got banged 7th time in 7 world cups.

#ChottiSoch

yay lo...ab yay stone cold moo wala decide karay ga kay trolling kis ka haq hay hahahahahhaha ..bhai app udhar trolling karo..hum idhar kartay hay...bring balance to the world

5 minutes ago, TheWall said:

Find out urself....

Once u understand what I have said.. u will commit suicide....

okay....well google translate said "Something like that, a little bit like a bald son ..."

I mean ... its not that bad...like i don't wanna commit suicide over a bald son

40 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Dude if you are willing to accept that loss due to inability than why are you so upset in losing to New Zealand. Same situation was it not? 

I am not upset losing to Kiwis.I expected the match to be close contest unlike others who were expecting outright Indian victories.Overall,good for Indian cricket.There will be pressure now to make the necessary changes.

I am just surprised at all the conspiracy theories.

Lahori logic : Deliberate underperformance where the team scores 300 and the opening batsman scores a 100..

Some with a brain : Looking at the way Dhoni vs England the other day and vs NZ today, isn't it clear that he is way past his prime and can't do beyond this?

Choose whichever sounds logical.