Batsmen tried at no. 4 & 5 since 2015 world cup

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They all learn playing pace and short ball at international level. Kohli was no great at short ball. Even currently, there are hardly good players of short ball in domestic cricket.

Not everyone.......look raina who got worse. Even kohli had time while playing pace. tiwary and rayudu struggled against high pace so how will they get better. These 2 never got better thats why youngsters like rohit, kohli, raina that time got ahead 

Guys who have time against pace gets better but not someone who struggles when pace is high

Shaw, gill are not bad....and they have time against pace so with time they ll get better . Shankar is good player of short pitch 

In domestic only Nitish, Krunal has serious issue against short pitch  currently ....mayank n kishen gets uncomfortable but they have the ability to get better 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Until we see pacy pitches in domestic cricket, we won't ger such players. We don't have many batsmen with good backfoot game.

Dhoni, rohit, rahane , yuvraj, rahul were all good against short pitch and even kohli got found out in test cricket only in WI series was never in trouble in ODI cricket 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:10 PM, Frustrated said:

Looking at how our TM works, I think it is very obvious that Rahul will be our regular No 4 when dhawan returns to the side.  Rayudu and DK are done.  So is Dhoni.

They have amped up the PR machinery for Dhoni since the world cup. I see random program (even sponsored by ICC) glorifying Dhoni on TV. Even ICC is in cahoots with Dhoni sponsors. His sponsors are too powerful.  I want to be pleasantly surprised by selection committee. Will they have the courage to say good bye to him?

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They have amped up the PR machinery for Dhoni since the world cup. I see random program (even sponsored by ICC) glorifying Dhoni on TV. Even ICC is in cahoots with Dhoni sponsors. His sponsors are too powerful.  I want to be pleasantly surprised by selection committee. Will they have the courage to say good bye to him?

ICC is really Dhoni Chamcha Council aka DCC.