A few points about our semi-final loss

2 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

I really wanted Dravid as the coach. But he is doing fine with emerging players and doubt he would want anything to do with Kohli after Kumble's humiliating exit. 

I doubt anyone would wanna handle Brat after that, except boot licker :bumsmack:

On 7/15/2019 at 3:30 AM, Sooda said:

Maybe You're right, Pant (he needs more experience before we say with confidence) and DK (in his specific role as finisher) probably just about good enough to play as batsmen (like Bairstow) ...

So, how did DK earn his reputation as a finisher?  Other than the one Nidahas finish, I don't recall any other strong finishes involving him.  

7 hours ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

So, how did DK earn his reputation as a finisher?  Other than the one Nidahas finish, I don't recall any other strong finishes involving him.  

He has repeatedly raised Ind's hopes and then "finished" them. he is the greatest finisher I have seen - better than peak Dhoni, Bevan, Hussey, etc.

9 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

why are nobody pointing the finger to the selectors? ultimately they are responsible and they are the ones who stuck to failures llike Rayudu for way too long..

Selectors hand was forced by team mgmt to draft Mayank ahead of any other guy... they will anyway go before sep