India A vs SA A

kaptaan

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

True.

His bowling is not good enough for a 5th bowler.

I think he can  be the 6th batsman and 6th bowler.

Also, Axar's hitting ability has improved a lot.  We need to see how we can utilize him.

His bowling is pretty similar to Angelo Mathews...on his days he will really do well with some assistance from pitch.

4 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

In yesterday,s game he played Nortje decently who was clocking 141-143k consistently. Did not see him strokeless,but  he is WIP.   Worth investing for 

1. SENA Matches .

2. Temp back up for Hardik .

its also about lengths......pace isnt a big taboo now but some are weak against short length high pace n some are weak agaist full length at high pace ....i feel dube might have a weakness against full length at high pace . We can only find out once we play him against that quality bowlers 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yes  ... but can't be 5th pacer, who has to bowl.10 overs every match on flat pitches most of the times.

Agree. In the future, I think it should be: Pant (wk), Rohit/other opener, Rat, Gill, Iyer, Hardik, Dube/batting AR, Gopal, Kuldeep, Shami/Saini, Bumrah.

Batting till 8, and all of our 6-8 can score at a SR of 100 or above. six bowling options with iyer offering some pies as the 7th bowler. Would rather play Pant up the order since he does not yet have the ODI game to succeed in the middle order.

18 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Dube should be purely selected as a batsman or in other words Dube needs to find his way into the side purely on his batting skills ,his bowling is not something which cant be targeted by opposition batters ,he may become 6th or 7th bowler one day but noway ......he can't be our 5th bowler

He's a lot better bowler than Vijay Shankar.. and idea player at lower order instead of jadhav. We are lucky to have someone like him there. But the selectors and TM are blinded by age and stats.