2020 US Presidential election discussion

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Indians that root for Trump are obtuse. They have no clue about how moronic Trump is.  It is preposterous to think  Biden administration will get involved directly with India's domestic stance. When it comes to diplomacy Biden is million times better than Trump.  The word diplomacy doesn't exist in Trump's playbook.  "Tremendous" "great" "good" "bad" "terrible"  these are the only few words that exist in his vocabulary. Only reason Trump can't say anything about it is he doesn't read.  Basically an ignorant buffoon who uses flattery as device to appease people also changes his position based on whether he receives a complement or not lol Wasn't he the guy who said "I think Russia is nice to me. so we should be nice to them" lol  This petty minded guy with grade school mentality is a bad news for the world if he is offered another term.

I think bar Muslims countries & Nato allies, all others would prefer Trump. He is erratic, yet he has a big ego. He has personal goals, temperament issues which diplomats can use it to their advantage. India doesn't think US as an alliance, but rather a partnership in various areas.

Just now, someone said:

I think bar Muslims countries & Nato allies, all others would prefer Trump. He is erratic, yet he has a big ego. He has personal goals, temperament issues which diplomats can use it to their advantage. India doesn't think US as an alliance, but rather a partnership in various areas.

India will always be an excellent trading partner for every country not just US. Nobody is going to hurt that. As far as India's geo political relationship with neighbours India is on its own. India an ally of Russia during cold war team will not get any help from Russia. Besides India/Pakistan have spent millions of dollars in buying arms from USA which is one of their most lucrative source of income. So countries in unstable state is good for America and other countries that supply arms.  China lost so much business after corona virus. Google is spending billions in India is because of Sundar pitchai not because of Trump. Trump's rhetorics against china have to be taken with a pinch of salt. He owes millions of dollars to Bank of China. If Trump is going over the board in criticizing something or someone you have to read deep into it. There will be an ulterior reason behind it.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/most-dangerous-conflict-of-interest-yet-trump-owes-more-than-200-million-to-chinas-state-owned-bank/

Just now, velu said:

i never watched any of the debates .. 

but libtard media :lol: 

Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/19/13340828/hillary-clinton-debate-trump-won

Okay if you didn't watch the debate then you shouldn't be taking. He was the worst performer in not just the main debate also the primary debate. Who woudl refer to dick size in a debate which was nationally televised.  He is America's vijayakanth lol

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Okay if you didn't watch the debate then you shouldn't be taking. He was the worst performer in not just the main debate also the primary debate. Who woudl refer to dick size in a debate which was nationally televised.  He is America's vijayakanth lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlZumRCxlhHty_4LeC0Q-

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I never seen god .. am I not allowed to talk about god ? :hmm:

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

You have to give huge credit to Bernie Sanders. He was the one who appealed to large group of white working class. Infact he beat Hillary in all the rust belt area in the primary which drowned her in the end game. Trump merely copied Sanders brand and used to pit Sanders against Hillary. Yes this is a grade school tactic lol . Unfortunately it worked. Not to mention voter suppression, external influence of Russia. From a substance point of view Trump was the least qualified among all. Even worse than Ben Carson. He could talk about his dick size on national television, he could mock at eating habits of fellow candidate, appearance of them. In a normal world he would have been crushed. Say if he had run as a democrat and done the same thing he would have been crushed in the primary.  Trump despite accusing Ted Cruz's father somehow was involved in J F Kennedy murder, insulting his wife yet like a sheep voted for him. In my view John Kashich one of the few guys who had some level of integrity.  Please do not over-rate his "intelligence level" because he won. Have you seen his base?  Republican voters + His Base  gave him the win. Also neutral voters backed off since Sanders dropped out.  It was just an anti-establishment wave that put him there.

First rule for solving a problem is acknowledging there is one: the voter, the conditions and the ability of a candidate to exploit them. All I'm saying is recognise the latter whatever way it needs to be called (i call it snake oil salesmanship, Velu calls it intelligence or some other good attribute).

45 minutes ago, velu said:

which debate she won ? 

She was better on facts Velu, it's just that facts don't matter much with Trump & his voters.

It's like she aced the written exam but the job interviewer (the masses) had another major criteria called feelings where Trump was better than her in some aspects (states) that mattered more than others.

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

She was better on facts Velu, it's just that facts don't matter much with Trump & his voters.

It's like she aced the written exam but the job interviewer (the masses) had another major criteria called feelings where Trump was better than her in some aspects (states) that mattered more than others.

we can’t remember all the facts na :hmm:

traders following all technical indicators are inferior to simple volume  break out traders 

I miss the usual campaign trolling. Sen Graham was epic last time, wrong on election result like everyone but epic fun for a talk show.

Whether it's death by getting shot or poisoning, does it really matter 

Dishonest vs crazy 

:cantstop: