Mahatma Gandhi poster defaced (written Traitor upon it), his ashes stolen from museum

Alam_dar

Link

I have seen the rise of extremism in Pakistan. Then those things started happening which were unimaginable before. 

Unfortunately, India (or perhaps whole world) is again moving towards extremism. It is a horrible thing for humanity. 

I don't wish India to follow this path. 

There are no limits to hatred. It was only a matter of time. First it were Muslims who were traitors (including Khans of bollywood too), then other minorities also became traitors. Then all liberal Hindus also became traitors. And now Gandhi has also become a traitor. 

It started with respecting Godse, and it has reached to blaming Gandhi a traitor and his ashes stolen. 

I fear that it is not going to stop at Gandhi. 

In next step, more extremist groups will call less extremist groups as traitors.

Therefore, in next step BJP will also be called Traitor by fanatics who are standing at more far right than BJP. 

Chances are that any one who is not going to accept Hindi language, will also be called a traitor. 

In brief, Secularism is all about accepting and respecting others.

While Extremists will destroy forcefully all those who not like them. 

128467-nvdyxqrapm-1570122833.jpg

Edited by Alam_dar

when i read some of the thread/comment (this one a perfect example) it appears we are on the verge of societal collapse 

1.3 billion people, number of idiots would be higher than entire population of new Zealand. An avg Indian (which is 99% janta) irrespective of religion and caste is only looking at how to raise their quality of life. 

It is just a poster...there are some attention whores everywhere.

When we give too much attention to these stupid acts ,they turn into bigger acts where people get physically hurt.

Time we learn to stop making mountains out of little moles.

5 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

when i read some of the thread/comment (this one a perfect example) it appears we are on the verge of societal collapse 

1.3 billion people, number of idiots would be higher than entire population of new Zealand. An avg Indian (which is 99% janta) irrespective of religion and caste is only looking at how to raise their quality of life. 

My all wishes are with you that you observation are correct. But my mind has a lot of fears. 

At the time of creation of Pakistan (1947), Ahmadis were considered Muslims. The first foreign minister of Pakistan was an Ahmadi. But then some "individuals" started a hate campaign against them. We neglected as "individual" madness. But then madness spread, and today we see that Ahmadis have become non-Muslims and they have been oppressed badly. 

And  no one in Pakistan ever heard "Shia Kafir". We heard it for the first time in 1980s only. We paid no attention to this hate campaign. But then this hatred gained so much popularity that millions of Sunnies are today shouting "Shia Kafirs" in Pakistan, and thousands of Shias have been killed. 

It was absolutely not good to see your Ahmadi and Shia friends full in blood and then taking their dead bodies to the graveyards and burying them. Their parents have still not come out of fears. Their families still suffering from this trauma. 

Is writing Traitor on the photo of Gandhi is really an "individual" act? 

Or a whole mindset is present behind this act? 

Couple of decades ago, there were hardly any Indian citizens presented as Traitors. 

But today, Muslims have become traitors, even the Khans in Bollywood too. They are being told openly to go to Pakistan while they are traitors.  Christians are traitors too. Indian Liberals are traitor too. Southern Indian States are traitors too. Gandhi is also a part of this process.

It is a mindset, which could bring a lot of harm, despite being a minority. 

In Pakistan, fanatic Mullah is still in minority. Majority of Sunnies  consider Shias as Muslims. But despite being a minority, still these fanatics  managed to kill thousands of Shias in Pakistan. They got support of even those Sunnis which didn't consider Shias as Kafirs, but still they thought to protect and support their fellow Sunni brothers against the law enforcement agencies. 

Gao Rakshaks are also in minority. But I would not say about them that they are "individuals". Rather I would say them a "mindset". Despite being in tiny numbers, still they are able to bring a lot of harm to the people. And this trend is only flourishing further. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

My all wishes are with you that you observation are correct. But my mind has a lot of fears. 

At the time of creation of Pakistan (1947), Ahmadis were considered Muslims. The first foreign minister of Pakistan was an Ahmadi. But then some "individuals" started a hate campaign against them. We neglected as "individual" madness. But then madness spread, and today we see that Ahmadis have become non-Muslims and they have been oppressed badly. 

And  no one in Pakistan ever heard "Shia Kafir". We heard it for the first time in 1980s only. We paid no attention to this hate campaign. But then this hatred gained so much popularity that millions of Sunnies are today shouting "Shia Kafirs" in Pakistan, and thousands of Shias have been killed. 

It was absolutely not good to see your Ahmadi and Shia friends full in blood and then taking their dead bodies to the graveyards and burying them. Their parents have still not come out of fears. Their families still suffering from this trauma. 

Is writing Traitor on the photo of Gandhi is really an "individual" act? 

Or a whole mindset is present behind this act? 

Couple of decades ago, there were hardly any Indian citizens presented as Traitors. 

But today, Muslims have become traitors, even the Khans in Bollywood too. They are being told openly to go to Pakistan while they are traitors.  Christians are traitors too. Indian Liberals are traitor too. Southern Indian States are traitors too. Gandhi is also a part of this process.

It is a mindset, which could bring a lot of harm, despite being a minority. 

In Pakistan, fanatic Mullah is still in minority. Majority of Sunnies  consider Shias as Muslims. But despite being a minority, still these fanatics  managed to kill thousands of Shias in Pakistan. They got support of even those Sunnis which didn't consider Shias as Kafirs, but still they thought to protect and support their fellow Sunni brothers against the law enforcement agencies. 

Gao Rakshaks are also in minority. But I would not say about them that they are "individuals". Rather I would say them a "mindset". Despite being in tiny numbers, still they are able to bring a lot of harm to the people. And this trend is only flourishing further. 

So I know you dislike Modi. Sure we have plenty who dislike him. While he has his agenda my reason for liking him is that he makes you believe that there is something called 'Indian dream' work hard and you will make it, I Modi as PM will give you the environment you need to make it. 

With good comes the bad, I understand the bad and know how to deal with it and so do majority of Indians. We aren't naive to fall for agenda. Please stop listening to Imran. We are fine. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

OP is hard at work trying to peddle pak narrative that India is radicalized when world knows, pakistani people kill rape convert Hindus Christians and any minority people they can find. 

ICF --> DONT FEED THIS TROLL>