What a USELESS player Krunal Pandya turned to be?

sarcastic

Just now, Straight Drive said:

Gowtham is a better hitter than Krunal Pandya imo. Has a better IPL reputation as well.  But you never know that whether he too can carry his domestic T20 form at international level.

both are equal in terms of hitting.....Diff is 

Krunal is better batsman then gowtham...gowtham is just a slogger

Krunal is weak against fast bowling which i dnt think even gowtham is great. 

Hardik against fast bowling is miles ahead of all of them

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

both are equal in terms of hitting.....Diff is 

Krunal is better batsman then gowtham...gowtham is just a slogger

Krunal is weak against fast bowling which i dnt think even gowtham is great. 

Hardik against fast bowling is miles ahead of all of them

Gowtham is more of power hitter than Krunal imo. Krunal is a better bowler though.

13 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Guess he got couple of man of matches there last time in t20i format. Didn't he?

MOMs is not an indication of ability, he  reaped the benefit of other bowlers keeping tight from their ends.That Australian team and the Australian team he will face next year is totally different.

He is not the fleetest fielders nor does have ability to hit pace bowling.He will be needed to bowl all his overs every match where will get tonked mercilessly like Jadeja got tonked in 2009.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

MOMs is not an indication of ability, he  reaped the benefit of other bowlers keeping tight from their ends.That Australian team and the Australian team he will face next year is totally different.

MOM in NZ, WI are those also not indication

A bowler can also release another bowlers pressure easier said then done.....u have to decieve batsman to take wkts which is what krunal has done well in his career.....he doesnt turn but he varies his pace n length very well which is enough

Dont u think other also reap benefit when he keeps it tight.....its always vice versa

He is not the fleetest fielders nor does have ability to hit pace bowling.He will be needed to bowl all his overs every match where will get tonked mercilessly like Jadeja got tonked in 2009.

Jaddu was never a good t20 player neither for his franchises consistently

Krunal has done well consistently for MI that to in pressure games

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, putrevus said:

If you mean Warner could have smashed him for fun then I would agree. Warner in T20i can smash anyone more often than not.

Having said that he could ony pick wickets of the batsmen who faced him. Not Krunal's problem Warner and Smith did not play

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

MOM in NZ, WI are those also not indication

A bowler can also release another bowlers pressure easier said then done.....u have to decieve batsman to take wkts which is what krunal has done well in his career.....he doesnt turn but he varies his pace n length very well which is enough

Dont u think other also reap benefit when he keeps it tight.....its always vice versa

Jaddu was never a good t20 player neither for his franchises consistently

Krunal has done well consistently for MI that to in pressure games

I don't care what he did for MI, he is useless outside India. Only one of the two Sundar and Krunal can play in the team. Sundar is opening the bowling so he needs to develop that skill.

You saw what happened yesterday, he his just a darter that too not accurate, I would have Jadeja in the team rather than this guy,Jadeja is useless so we can imagine this guy.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't care what he did for MI, he is useless outside India. Only one of the two Sundar and Krunal can play in the team. Sundar is opening the bowling so he needs to develop that skill.

he has 3 MOM in overseas for a spinner how is that useless . 3 MOM that to not even in 10 games played overseas means every 3 rd game

You saw what happened yesterday, he his just a darter that too not accurate, I would have Jadeja in the team rather than this guy,Jadeja is useless so we can imagine this guy.

Cant a player have bad game.....apart from that dropped catch it wasnt that bad . He still bowled 4th good over

jadeja who has failed in t20 for 10 yrs.....what has jadeja done in t20....krunal has perfomed really well in his t20 career

SO whats wrong in darting......play someone like jala who flights, tosses the ball n he ll murdered in t20.....do u see lyon playing in LOI

LOI need diff skill

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

If you mean Warner could have smashed him for fun then I would agree. Warner in T20i can smash anyone more often than not.

Having said that he could ony pick wickets of the batsmen who faced him. Not Krunal's problem Warner and Smith did not play

I never said it was Krunal's problem but the fact is he will face those type of batsmen who are fully capable of hitting him for 50 runs in his 4 overs.He simply does not have any  other skill as a bowler to stop the onslaught.

Forget about his skill what is the need for him the playing eleven. You have top three with  Pandya and Rahul.Bumrah, Shami, Bhuvi along with Kuldeep.Sundar along with another hitter like Dubey/Pant will round off the playing eleven.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he has 3 MOM in overseas for a spinner how is that useless . 3 MOM that to not even in 10 games played overseas means every 3 rd game

Cant a player have bad game.....apart from that dropped catch it wasnt that bad . He still bowled 4th good over

jadeja who has failed in t20 for 10 yrs.....what has jadeja done in t20....krunal has perfomed really well in his t20 career

SO whats wrong in darting......play someone like jala who flights, tosses the ball n he ll murdered in t20.....do u see lyon playing in LOI

LOI need diff skill

I will still take Jadeja over this bozo. 

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I will still take Jadeja over this bozo. 

u want dhawan over rahul in t20

u want jadeja over krunal

Do u also want thala over pant? what about manish pandey ?? wo bhi chahiye

Krunal wud have performed more then Jadeja hasnt performed enough in his whole career Of t20

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I never said it was Krunal's problem but the fact is he will face those type of batsmen who are fully capable of hitting him for 50 runs in his 4 overs.He simply does not have any  other skill as a bowler to stop the onslaught.

Forget about his skill what is the need for him the playing eleven. You have top three with  Pandya and Rahul.Bumrah, Shami, Bhuvi along with Kuldeep.Sundar along with another hitter like Dubey/Pant will round off the playing eleven.

A lot of out batsmen are capable of hitting sixers. Problem is not the shortage of six hitters, it seems they are too cautious and are following a very negative approach than what this format demands

Krunal and Jadeja are not comparable actually. Jadeja can play in the side as a bowler, his batting is question mark and reason for his mediocrity. Krunal on the other hand doesn't warrant a place based on his batting alone as he is not a 4 overs bowler. His bowling is too one dimensional, even yesterday he was bowling those wide angles, at quicker speed when he had to just bowl normally considering the conditions. Infact, Sundar is well ahead of him in the spin all rounder battle.

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

A lot of out batsmen are capable of hitting sixers. Problem is not the shortage of six hitters, it seems they are too cautious and are following a very negative approach than what this format demands

I don't think they are capable of hitting sixers.Compare the power hitting of England ,WI and Australia.Neesham has given that power hitting option for NZ .

Our batsmen are more boundary hitters than sixers.India lost to WI in T20 semi final just due to inability to hit sixers I don't think out batting line will be any more powerful in 2020.On top of it our top three are very conservative.Dhawan is useless in T20s.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

I don't think they are capable of hitting sixers.Compare the power hitting of England ,WI and Australia.Neesham has given that power hitting option for NZ .

Our batsmen are more boundary hitters than sixers.India lost to WI in T20 semi final just due to inability to hit sixers I don't think out batting line will be any more powerful in 2020.On top of it our top three are very conservative.Dhawan is useless in T20s.

They do need to up the strike rates. No doubt about it. Capable but not willing (conservative) seems to be the case.

5 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Krunal and Jadeja are not comparable actually. Jadeja can play in the side as a bowler, his batting is question mark and reason for his mediocrity. Krunal on the other hand doesn't warrant a place based on his batting alone as he is not a 4 overs bowler. His bowling is too one dimensional, even yesterday he was bowling those wide angles, at quicker speed when he had to just bowl normally considering the conditions. Infact, Sundar is well ahead of him in the spin all rounder battle.

You are spot on.They are not comparable at all.But Jadeja will walk into the team based on his bowling and fielding.Krunal's so called better batting will be needed  very rarely and he is very suspect against fast bowling and bouncers.

How is he going to be a better option for the team.

9 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

They do need to up the strike rates. No doubt about it. Capable but not willing (conservative) seems to be the case.

I don't think they are capable as it is ingrained in their muscle memory. I just don't see any difference in batting styles in top three for odis and t20s.

Kohli and Sharma work in t20s for different reasons.Rohit Sharma can launch an assault on any bowling attack once he is in and Kohli rarely wastes any deliveries.Dhawan is a misfit in t20s as he cannot clear fields and does not have arsenal of shots in his armory to play different lengths.His goto shot is walking towards the bowler.

You cannot have more one Kohli or Sharma in the team. We need more Rainas and Yuvrajs now.