Dogs are awesome

sandeep

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

@velu are you responsible for posting that Puma guy’s  videos before  that I may have clicked in the past. Now my feed is flooded with his videos lol. I didn’t subscribe to his channel. 

Anyway I don’t want to press ignore because I like some of the videos :nervous:

seen few of his videos though ..  crazy russian family :fear: 

anyway ,  saw this puma video today frm my feed ..  they can kill us if they want :p: 

this i

58 minutes ago, velu said:

seen few of his videos though ..  crazy russian family :fear: 

anyway ,  saw this puma video today frm my feed ..  they can kill us if they want :p: 

this i

Do you know of the South African guy with two tigers in his backyard? Search Michael Jamison on YouTube 

4 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Do you know of the South African guy with two tigers in his backyard? Search Michael Jamison on YouTube 

seen few of his videos , usually these kind of videos shown in "you may like videos" section ..

most of the pet channels have repetitive content .. 

Dogs are super cute, Cats are fluffy and cute too. Dogs are easier to play with some breeds of cats like Turkish angoras are almost dog like in their behavior. 

people who like dogs often want a child that is super dependent on them and always shows affection no matter what, dogs makes their human feel special --> basically many needy people who want their ego to be massaged like dogs, and some folks who love sturdy pets like dogs too; best dogs are often the gentle giants, but nothing can prepare your house for a malamutes shedding. 

Cats are smaller and easier to keep happy, and often one needs to work hard to get them to trust you and often when cats trust you the side effects can be unfunny, like they will bring dead rats as presents and put it on you while you are sleeping etc at times live rats, they are thinking you are a perfectly trainable cat but big and clumsy, but also want you to share your stash of food.  Basically cats a bit of douchebags but are super cute and can show affection not as much as dogs though. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, maniac said:

I might have clicked on one video from this guy’s channel and now my feed is flooded with these videos. This bozo has a puma for a pet. Disaster waiting to happen like a ticking time bomb here

look at the size of that things paws its not a lion or a tiger but still too big for a human, can easily kill this guy if it wanted to.