Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

34 minutes ago, express bowling said:

How was Nikhil Kohli undiscovered for so long ?

Tall lad bowling close to 150 kph is not a common thing.

I mean it is INDIAN selection committee where money and connections talk more than merit. So no surprise here. 

Also lolhi should have know about his namesake. Does lolhi even watch tapes of domestic cricketers to identify talent? What kind of captain chewt is he. I can understand if he doesn't want an up and coming batsman to emerge as he could lose his spot but a bowler? This guy is a wastrel. 

He knows siraj was a good bowler and has a stellar A game record but it took injuries and a completely depleted team to grant him an opportunity. It's ridiculous. Same with saini. Drafted him 2 years late that too in the wrong format. 

Saini did so well in ranji.

Here you go, odi cap for you lmao lolhi.

28 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

What kind of bowler is he? Fast ? 150+

Umran Malik is a genuine express pacer.

He played just 3 IPL games this season and bowled 8 deliveries between 150 kph to 153 kph and 17 deliveries above 146 kph.

What was impressive was his accuracy despite such high speeds.

And he is just 21.

Edited by express bowling
38 minutes ago, express bowling said:

He played just 3 IPL games this season and bowled 8 deliveries between 150 kph to 153 kph and 17 deliveries above 146 kph.

And he is just 21.

Reminds me of umesh yadav when he was an express pacer. Same as varun. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

And he is just 21.

If I recall correctly Brett Lee was hitting around 150 and debut v India at the age of about 25.

Plenty of time for this kid to develop properly though a good cricket system and improve.

Talent like this is a lethal weapon. It can destroy a side not prepared properly or in a high pressured match.

You raised a good point, Im sure many could bowl in the high 140s too, but accuracy is the most potent aspect of this kind of fast bowling. You miss, I hit scenario.

Please feel free to always tag me, Im interested to see how this kid progresses in IPL.

36 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

If I recall correctly Brett Lee was hitting around 150 and debut v India at the age of about 25.

Plenty of time for this kid to develop properly though a good cricket system and improve.

Talent like this is a lethal weapon. It can destroy a side not prepared properly or in a high pressured match.

You raised a good point, Im sure many could bowl in the high 140s too, but accuracy is the most potent aspect of this kind of fast bowling. You miss, I hit scenario.

Please feel free to always tag me, Im interested to see how this kid progresses in IPL.

23, not 25