Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

17 hours ago, express bowling said:

I have wanted this for a long time too.

In fact, if possible, our Ind A team should be playing cricket continuously (home or abroad) except for perhaps some part of IPL and/or domestic season. This will allow for battle-hardened cricketers to emerge and be ready. If possible, I would even like to see an India B team made, who also get some opportunities

6 hours ago, Vijy said:

In fact, if possible, our Ind A team should be playing cricket continuously (home or abroad) except for perhaps some part of IPL and/or domestic season. This will allow for battle-hardened cricketers to emerge and be ready. If possible, I would even like to see an India B team made, who also get some opportunities

Very good ideas.

It will help improve the general standard of test matches and ODIs. ( T20 leagues are serving this purpose for T20Is )

On 11/17/2021 at 1:27 PM, Mesky99 said:

A lot of uttarakhand based players have played for Delhi in the past and even currently rawat, pant, negi are part of the Delhi team, there seems to be a lot of natural talent in Uttarakhand, once the functioning of the association improves I expect uttarakhand to become a good domestic team, nagarkoti, dhoni, Pawan suyal all from originally from uttarakhand

Lalit Yadav was Good prospect sometime ago but now he is more of a batsman.

Gujarat's Arzan

....... Also Quick he have Produced 156.03 KMPH delivery at Gujarat college Ground. He should pick up

For Net bowler for india senior tour of SA.

18 hours ago, express bowling said:

Are you talking about Arzan Nagaswalla ?

Nagaswalla is a 130 kmph bowler, who can occasionally crank it up to 135 kmph - at least based on the ranji matches I saw (which may be a biased sample). I actually like ability to hit a probing line/length and the swing he gets. if he was 5-7 kmph faster, he would be a near-automatic pick in my book.

23 hours ago, Negi95 said:

Lalit Yadav was Good prospect sometime ago but now he is more of a batsman.

Gujarat's Arzan

....... Also Quick he have Produced 156.03 KMPH delivery at Gujarat college Ground. He should pick up

For Net bowler for india senior tour of SA.

Arzan is not that quick, 127-132 range bowler, not much effort in his action, prhtiviraj yarra is the quickest and strongest left armer in the country, then hold horse Pradeep sangwan, sushant Mishra, khaleel and arshdeep.

34 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Arzan is not that quick, 127-132 range bowler, not much effort in his action, prhtiviraj yarra is the quickest and strongest left armer in the country, then hold horse Pradeep sangwan, sushant Mishra, khaleel and arshdeep.

Khaleel is the quickest left armer at this point. 

2 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Not quicker than Yarra. https://www.iplt20.com/match/2019/43

Go on Hawkeye, Yarra was hitting 137-144 range in his second game only. 

Khaleel used to hit 145+ till 2018 still in his struggle with rythm he used to clock 144 at times,

Even in thisIPL he clocked 147

Khaleel has higher ceiling both pacewise and skill wise,if he had developed as expected he would have been top LOI bowler in the world by now,very skilled left armer

I don't know how suddenly a newcomer like him have fallen off the radar

Edited by Suhaan
7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Khaleel used to hit 145+ till 2018 still in his struggle with rythm he used to clock 144 at times,

Even in thisIPL he clocked 147

Khaleel has higher ceiling both pacewise and skill wise,if he had developed as expected he would have been top LOI bowler in the world by now,very skilled left armer

I don't know how suddenly a newcomer like him have fallen off the radar

But these speeds were not to be seen during his international career. Yarra is a lot bigger, stronger and athletic.

Just now, Suhaan said:

Bigger stronger as said earlier doesn't automatically mean more pace

When did I say it automatically means more pace? It definitely is a factor in maintaining pace otherwise a slim looking nehra would have carried on bowling quick like he did in the 03 world cup, khaleel has no muscle mass.