2nd ODI, West Indies tour of India at Visakhapatnam, Dec 18 2019 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

11 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Virat Kohli’s aukaat as captain has been exposed in Dhoni’s absence. 

We lost an ODI series to Australia 3-2 earlier this year in March when we had won the first 2 matches. MSD skipped the last 3 Odis and we lost all of them, which lead to us losing the series. 

Now again here, he is looking so useless and clueless without Dhoni. Questions need to be asked if we lose this series. I can’t even remember the last time we lost 2 back to back home ODI series in a row! 

Perfect case for thala making an epic comeback with his lunges.. & to provide tips, chip lays & kurkure to the bowlers & quasi captain kohli... 

Man!! This is happening mark my word.... t20 world cup.. thala coming back to the t20 team after bashing trundlers unadcutters & dhawals  in the IPL...:aha:

Edited by Amit228
Just now, jusarrived said:

Guys chill . We are winning this easy 

Even if we win.. the sucker punch has already been delivered to the indian team by west Indies batsmen.. after going 3 down.. they are making a match out of nowhere.. ominous sign for indian bowlers & team management going into the decider.. (assuming if we win this one)

Just now, Amit228 said:

Even if we win.. the sucker punch has already been delivered to the indian team by west Indies batsmen.. after going 3 down.. they are making a match out of nowhere.. ominous sign for indian bowlers & team management going into the decider.. (assuming if we win this one)

I wudnt judge bowlers on these pitches