Don Jaishankar

FischerTal

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

How about "Captain Zattack, Attackk!"  Maybe you're too young for this reference.  ;P

I saw the movie Hum a million times as a kid as we Owned  that on VHS. That was my favorite catch phrase along with Rajni Kant saying bete laal and using the communal phrase Jai Bajrangbali @Mariyam

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

and what books from 'nuetral' authors have you read? 

Are you here just to play the game of 'throwing insults at blue team vs green team'?  Plenty of folks here from either tribe. Fact that you are here means you possess the basic human curiosity about the 'other side'.  But the choice of whether to actually engage in 2 way learning, or just throw feces like a close-minded monkey, is yours.

I am no fan of the RSS - they can be very close-minded and supremacist, even prejudiced.  But overwhelming majority of "RSS" folks are old unkils wearing shorts, singing half-baked praises of 'great Indian culture', organizing 1 hour meeting sessions for attendees to practice some silly fitness exercises, and talk about serving the nation.  Sure, a lot of these guys also tend to harbor prejudices about non-hindus, especially muslims.  But they are not some hindu taliban.  The equivalence is false.  Do take your own advice, and read up on them.  And not just propaganda that namechecks and rote-repeats 'fascism' etc. Because if the RSS can be called fascist based on its origin story, and applying 21st century norms, then by the same logic, the holy Prophet can be called a Pedophile, or a slavelord.  No offense intended.

You are a fan of organization responsible for killing founder of your country so what can i say on that

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

And atheists, and christians and Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Confucists, Doaists - the whole world hates Islam. Time to dismantle the pedo prophet ideology.

No hindus hate islam i can feel for you mentally  disable  guy

1 minute ago, rock777 said:

No hindus hate islam i can feel for you mentally  disable  guy

Every single group hates Islam, as I noted, coz Islam is the only religion that is causing problems for everyone else. You may wanna speak better English if you wanna diss me, son.

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I still am. I never defended Islam, Being secularist doesn’t mean accept any ideology under the sun.

You used to pick fights with Bossbhai and dada_rocks, and you would refer to BJP's politics as terrorism. Now you're out here declaring war on islam, and making threads asking where you can find an RSS camp in Canada. :hysterical:

I think you have far too much time on your hands.

3 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

You used to pick fights with Bossbhai and dada_rocks, and you would refer to BJP's politics as terrorism. Now you're out here declaring war on islam, and making threads asking where you can find an RSS camp in Canada. :hysterical:

I think you have far too much time on your hands.

Yes, then I realized that Congress is even worse and actually promotes terrorism. 

22 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Every single group hates Islam, as I noted, coz Islam is the only religion that is causing problems for everyone else. You may wanna speak better English if you wanna diss me, son.

9 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Muslims hate hinduism though. Idolatry.

Its your false perception   rss agents have brainwashed   you and you have lost clarity  of

Your mind

1 minute ago, rock777 said:

Its your false perception   rss agents have brainwashed   you and you have lost clarity  of

Your mind

There is nothing false perception about world news and Hindu, buddhist, Christian, atheist countries struggling with Islamic terrorism. It says so in the Koran itself that kaffirs who are isolators are the enemy of Islam. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing false perception about world news and Hindu, buddhist, Christian, atheist countries struggling with Islamic terrorism. It says so in the Koran itself that kaffirs who are isolators are the enemy of Islam. 

Well you know nothing about term kaffir   you are just talking as an rss extremist