Announced- India Squad T20Is against Sri Lanka

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

And I am talking about not just one series but Dhawan's entire T20I career. Being in the good books of the captain and coach has its benefits, no one exemplifies it better than Dhawan.

Dhawan is in the team because of only one reason. He is the top bat in the world. He can open for any team in any format.

19 hours ago, Khota said:

Dhawan is in the team because of only one reason. He is the top bat in the world. He can open for any team in any format.

LOL Forget the world, he is not even the top bat in his Indian, State or IPL side.  Like he was discarded from Tests after being found out as a proper flat track bully, his T20I career should end as well. Was never god at it but yet has hogged a spot for over 6 years now. And for the ODIs, he should be eased out in the next few months else  soon our ODI team will start resembling a grandpa's 11.

18 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

LOL Forget the world, he is not even the top bat in his Indian, State or IPL side.  Like he was discarded from Tests after being found out as a proper flat track bully, his T20I career should end as well. Was never god at it but yet has hogged a spot for over 6 years now. And for the ODIs, he should be eased out in the next few months else  soon our ODI team will start resembling a grandpa's 11.

If not for 4 overseas rule  delhi capitals can also play Roy n Shaw both better then him

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If not for 4 overseas rule  delhi capitals can also play Roy n Shaw both better then him

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Who were the top three run scorers for India in IPL 2019?

India may win the t20 series 3-0.

bumrah may rock as he must be feeling to take wickets fast and quick. lets see how he bowls.

Saini is also itching to mmake an impression...

even shardul may get some chances as he is batting and bowling.

spinners are good too....lanka will give some practice to us so that we are prepared to fight australia.

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

nobody cares .....jason roy is a better t20 batsman . 

Shaw n Roy both bat at 148, 149 s/r and dhawan under 130 .

Tons of better t20 openers around the world....choose the one who wins u games.

Runs scored by batsman don't count.

You do understand now why I never take you seriously.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Runs scored by batsman don't count.

You do understand now why I never take you seriously.

Which is why KL rahul is a better t20 batsman then dhawan.....does better in IPL, international 

u do understand in short format also is about impact.....half of the world batsman score runs with better s/r

its a 20 over game.....so better s/r plays a huge role

I dont care if someone doesnt take me srsly specially the one who no one takes srsly

Also in t20 runs without impact dont count 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
56 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Which is why KL rahul is a better t20 batsman then dhawan.....does better in IPL, international 

u do understand in short format also is about impact.....half of the world batsman score runs with better s/r

its a 20 over game.....so better s/r plays a huge role

I dont care if someone doesnt take me srsly specially the one who no one takes srsly

Also in t20 runs without impact dont count 

And he scored more than any other Indian batsman in IPl. Let that sink in, scored more than anyone else except one.

17 minutes ago, Khota said:

And he scored more than any other Indian batsman in IPl. Let that sink in, scored more than anyone else except one.

no KL rahul scored most 

KL 593 in 14 games

dhawan 521 in 16 games

Also dhawan played 2 more games then most indian batsman.... just becoz he had more runs then rohit n kohli doesnt make him better then those 2 coz he has sucked in t20 whole career and guys like pant, iyer bat low so they dont get so many balls had they even they wud hve dominated him

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no KL rahul scored most 

KL 593 in 14 games

dhawan 521 in 16 games

Also dhawan played 2 more games then most indian batsman.... just becoz he had more runs then rohit n kohli doesnt make him better then those 2 coz he has sucked in t20 whole career and guys like pant, iyer bat low so they dont get so many balls had they even they wud hve dominated him

I knew he was #2 scorer among Indian player but you were too proud to admit.

Dhawan is a top player in T20.

he outscored your golden boy KL in the last series together.

Get over it.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

I knew he was #2 scorer among Indian player but you were too proud to admit.

Dhawan is a top player in T20.

he outscored your golden boy KL in the last series together.

Get over it.

Irrelavant point about bang series as the lead was due to target finished. Thats how weak ur argument is that u hve to take support of innings where other didnt get a chance. Thats why avg n s/r are considered and rahul was ahead then him in both cases that series. Even if i give that one point rahul has better t20 n ipl record....one unfair innings is ur argument. No wonder in reality its dhawan who is on test now not rahul...

Digest it

Dhawan has been a **** t20 player and has done nothing in international t20s and wont find a place in most teams around the world in t20. Max he ll get in bang, sl 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03