England tour of South Africa, Test Series Thread

ssurenn

England are lacking the consistent 100 scorers from the top order. In the last decade they had cook/strauss/pietersen and ian bell who all had like 20 100s each. Nowadays not a single top order batsman can last and score a 100. Even root scores 1 hundred in 2 series or something these days.

Some players perform better against some teams there is nothing unusual about it.Comparing performances by England in SA to their performance at home is stupidity.

Some geniuses think they know it all, 4-1 was not at all a bad result against England  in England given the injuries  and  how many non performers were in the team.

Edited by putrevus
19 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Some players perform better against some teams there is nothing unusual about it.Comparing performances by England in SA to their performance at home is stupidity.

Some geniuses think they know it all, 4-1 was not at all a bad result against England  in England given the injuries  and  how many non performers were in the team.

Dude, stop abusing others on sly when you are not being spoken to. I have no interest whatsoever in arguing with you. If u think a 4-1 loss is not a bad result, i honestly have nothing to add to your 'understanding' of cricket

Edited by Cricwala
2 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

Dude, stop abusing others on sly when you are not being spoken to. I have no interest whatsoever in arguing with you. If u think a 4-1 loss is not a bad result, i honestly have nothing to add to your 'understanding' of cricket

Dude I was not speaking to you either. I was commenting on people who think they know better than people who play the sport for living.