Match thread : India vs Australia 3rd ODI , Bengaluru

3 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

That Australian cricket forum is full of filth. So much hate for Indians and Indian people in general. Bunch of motherfukkin racists. Beat this shitty team to crap. :mad:

Im surprised by this. Things have changed a lot over the years. Before the influx of Indians since 2005 onwards, things have changed a lot in Australia.

What in particular was said because racist comments are not allowed on major forums in Australia.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

Game is in the balance.

Especially if Carey bats as good as Carey the footballer.

Hopefully carey isnt sleeping with finchs wife in a public toilet. (Like carey the footballer did with his teams captains wife)

I didnt get to analyse the game and pitch this game. So im watching like a regular person. With no notes :((

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

That Australian cricket forum is full of filth. So much hate for Indians and Indian people in general. Bunch of motherfukkin racists. Beat this shitty team to crap. :mad:

Least im not too bad for an aussie eh?

2 minutes ago, Fool said:

Hopefully carey isnt sleeping with finchs wife in a public toilet. (Like carey the footballer did with his teams captains wife)

I didnt get to analyse the game and pitch this game. So im watching like a regular person. With no notes :((

Least im not too bad for an aussie eh?

I think Carey got caught with her in the toilet, but I dont they were doing anything at time, I think it was an argument.

The affair though was behind everyones back for ages. Broke the Club in 2 at the time.

-----------------------

I think Australia are in the box seat here. 300+ is enough imo. Chasing in a final is massive.

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I think Carey got caught with her in the toilet, but I dont they were doing anything at time, I think it was an argument.

The affair though was behind everyones back for ages. Broke the Club in 2 at the time.

-----------------------

I think Australia are in the box seat here. 300+ is enough imo. Chasing in a final is massive.

What happened with dhawan. I hear hes getting xrays?

Im getting more and more upset about having missed 2 hours of this game.

I have no idea whats going on. I dont like being in a position of "casual viewer" normally i know whats happening. Atm i dont. And i dont like it