Pakistan Rocked By Bomb Blast Just Two Days Before Start Of PSL

Zero_Unit

34 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Do you know what PTM is?  Do you know who Ali Wazir is?  Mohsin Dawar? Gulalai Ismail?  

Don't preach this garbage propaganda about "we Pakistanis" to me - try it where people are ignorant about your basketcase of a country.  

How about your saint modi is giving you guys a bamboo by throwing tanturms at pakistan every now and then? 

I'm not a fan of establishment playing politics or this government. But there are problems with your own state as well with issues like Khalistan, it is surely better if you try and address your concerns first, eh?

34 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

How about your saint modi is giving you guys a bamboo by throwing tanturms at pakistan every now and then? 

Modi doesn't allow his military to "disappear" any and all opponents, from random bloggers to journalists, to harassing even Supreme court judges who don't tow the mafia line. 

I am no Modi fan - to the irritation of many ICF posters - but at his worst, he's nothing close to the state of slavery and exploitation that the Pakistani "gormint" practices.  

36 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

But there are problems with your own state as well with issues like Khalistan, it is surely better if you try and address your concerns first, eh?

I know that drugs from Afghanistan are available very cheap in Pakistan, but damn you must be smoking some strong stuff eh?  Hang on to that Khalistani delusion.  It may help distract you from your Chattel status in servitude of the Mafia that owns your country. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

When have I here justified killings? I think you need to raise your reading skills or visit someone for an eye check-up maybe that would help. 

Where are the Pakistanis who have condemned the hundreds of attacks on Indian civilians, not just in Bombay, but all over India?  who donates all the money that makes those "organizations" like LeT, JeM, ASWJ so rich?  Its the average Pakistani who supports these murderers.  Glorifies them.

You folks are constantly justifying PakMil's crimes.  When you are shamelessly out here, talking about Jadhav etc, making stupid and inaccurate comparisons, you are covering up for PakMil's thousands of murders.  

Edited by sandeep

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

I'm not a fan of establishment playing politics or this government. But there are problems with your own state as well with issues like Khalistan, it is surely better if you try and address your concerns first, eh?

Modi has not even mentioned Pakistan as much as imran khan the terrorist. He tweets about RSS and modi every day. And when he takes breaks, he applies kaali daal.

39 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Where are the Pakistanis who have condemned the hundreds of attacks on Indian civilians, not just in Bombay, but all over India?  who donates all the money that makes those "organizations" like LeT, JeM, ASWJ so rich?  Its the average Pakistani who supports these murderers.  Glorifies them.

You folks are constantly justifying PakMil's crimes.  When you are shamelessly out here, talking about Jadhav etc, making stupid and inaccurate comparisons, you are covering up for PakMil's thousands of murders.  

When have I justified any of the "crimes"

You are carrying away with it. 

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

When have I justified any of the "crimes"

You are carrying away with it. 

Why did you bring up Jadhav when the likes of Masood Azhar are brought up?  Do you bring up folks who sponsor tapeball tournaments when talking about ATG pace bowlers like Wasim/Waqar?  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Why did you bring up Jadhav when the likes of Masood Azhar are brought up?  Do you bring up folks who sponsor tapeball tournaments when talking about ATG pace bowlers like Wasim/Waqar?  

You have to be absolutely "naive" or "fool" to think that india has not over the years played part in damaging pakistan.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Imran Khan as a politician or "PM" is not even fit to shine Modi's shoes.  And I dislike Modi.

I don't know about modi but he looks like a jahil and his government's performance on economic front from limited metrics i've come across, seems terrible.

Imran is a buffon and has been a disaster, this is an under-statement. 

20 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

You have to be absolutely "naive" or "fool" to think that india has not over the years played part in damaging pakistan.

This is exactly what I am talking about. This delusion and denial, has to go so that the truth can set you free. 

Image result for Bugti with jinnah

Some people form Bugti tribe not happy from government 0f Pakistan , demanding more money for natural gas discovered in Baluchistan. Historically they were very pro-Pakistani, here are Bugti with Jinnah and Bhutto. Bugti was Baluchistan's CM also. So there is no significant anti-Pakistan movement there. There is an elected government in Baluchistan, like rest of the Pakistan.

Some people form Bugti tribe not happy from government 0f Pakistan , demanding more money for natural gas discovered in Baluchistan. Historically they were very pro-Pakistani, here are Bugti with Jinnah and Bhutto. Bugti was Baluchistan's CM also. So there is no significant anti-Pakistan movement there. There is an elected government in Baluchistan, like rest of the Pakistan.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, First class said:

For your disappointment , PSL is going on without any problem, continue to pray for more blasts if that would give you some pleasure. 

What a poor deluded soul.

If we had to disrupt cricket in your pureland, we would have done that when SL and Bangladesh toured. Nobody cares about that glorified Quaid e Azam trophy called PSL.