Yes Bank placed under moratorium, govt limits withdrawals at Rs 50,000

Singh bling

4 hours ago, velu said:

government is not running day to day activities of the banks .. and in a growing economy , obviously loan book will keep increasing , banks have to lend to business and they make money in it , they cant give their money to RBI..  

Yes bank has clearly abnormal increase in loanbook. RBI should had looked into earlier in that matter

4 hours ago, velu said:

yesbank got into trouble because of its reckless lending and in trouble because of their loans to stressed companies like rcom , vodafone ,zee etc

Rana Kapoor and his entire family is now under investigation by ED. If it's just a case of reckless lending then why this investigation. 

As I said these games of thousands of crores in india cannot happen without political patronage .

Anyway you can blame me as libtard but my opposition of this Govt is only on economic matters . You will not find my single post which is anti vas or blaming hindu for riots.

20 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Yes bank has clearly abnormal increase in loanbook. RBI should had looked into earlier in that matter

Rana Kapoor and his entire family is now under investigation by ED. If it's just a case of reckless lending then why this investigation. 

As I said these games of thousands of crores in india cannot happen without political patronage .

Anyway you can blame me as libtard but my opposition of this Govt is only on economic matters . You will not find my single post which is anti vas or blaming hindu for riots.

Every banks loan book grown for the same period  fyki..  :lol:

You can say it’s  reckless now , but not 3/4 years before ..

also it’s a private bank , there is a guidelines About leverage and as long as banks follow its fine ..

reckless lending is not a crime , but ED looking at him for misdeeds/scam like for reason he bought Priyanka gandhis art for 2 crores .. something is cooking 

I am also active here .. you go missing selectively :giggle:

31 minutes ago, velu said:

but ED looking at him for misdeeds/scam like for reason he bought Priyanka gandhis art for 2 crores .. something is cooking 

ED is looking for him because he and his family set up shell companies and received kickbacks

Welcome
login

Rana Kapoor, family set up over 20 shell companies for kickbacks: ED probe

https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/rana-kapoor-family-set-up-over-20-shell-companies-for-kickbacks-ed-probe-120030800311_1.html

As I said earlier these things cannot happen Unless you connections with politicians from ruling party

34 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

ED is looking for him because he and his family set up shell companies and received kickbacks

Welcome
login

Rana Kapoor, family set up over 20 shell companies for kickbacks: ED probe

https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/rana-kapoor-family-set-up-over-20-shell-companies-for-kickbacks-ed-probe-120030800311_1.html

As I said earlier these things cannot happen Unless you connections with politicians from ruling party

as of now , only kickback thing got exposed is artist priyanka vadra which you dont want to touch.. :p: 

1 hour ago, velu said:

as of now , only kickback thing got exposed is artist priyanka vadra which you dont want to touch.. :p:

I don't have any problem with investigation on priyanka vadra. Congress is deadly corrupt and all links should be investigated.

Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor, family invested Rs 2000 crore in properties: Sources

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/yes-bank-founder-rana-kapoor-family-invested-rs-2000-crore-in-properties-sources-1653670-2020-03-08

Edited by Singh bling

36 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

I don't have any problem with investigation on priyanka vadra. Congress is deadly corrupt and all links should be investigated.

Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor, family invested Rs 2000 crore in properties: Sources

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/yes-bank-founder-rana-kapoor-family-invested-rs-2000-crore-in-properties-sources-1653670-2020-03-08

nothing wrong in investing in properties :dontknow:

he was a dollar billionaire even 2 years back ..

if they did some fraud then it should be wrong .. we shld appreciate ED/CBI if they unearth any scam/fraud 

Edited by velu

Regardless of yes bank

Indian banking is built on relationships and not processes. Till that changes there will continue to be such cases. This is the root structural problem.

All things considered yes bank is small fry. They will be easily absorbed by sbi who will gain more influence.

17 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

SBI will obviously get it at low price given the bank they are buying is dying and needs some saviour. SBI will buy it at the price they want rather than what Yes Bank will want to sell their stake at.

Tax payers will also lose faith. It's just not about the depositors. Tax payers also have their opinions.

How tax payers money is used in buying yes bank? Tax goes to govt. While yes bank is bought by SBI. People don't pay taxes to SBI. 

11 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Indian banking is built on relationships and not processes. Till that changes there will continue to be such cases. This is the root structural problem.

You think the US financial system isn't or the one in China, EU. Japan, SK et al? The root of the problem is that money, power, influence beget (more) power influence & of course money, ergo corruption! Lastly you'd do well to remember these very wise words :smokin:

Power is a curious thing. Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies?
Power resides where men believe it resides.
It’s a trick. A shadow on the wall.
And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

^ i still believe our banking mess is down to zero regulation and zero accountability and incompetent auditing. Forget Bank and their convoluted books of accounts, Indian auditors couldn’t catch Ramlinga Raju.

Things are now being caught by Regulators and auditors, which means, currently, there are some smart people in ED, RBI, SeBi, however they can be lured into better slaraied job at private secors

5 hours ago, mishra said:

^ i still believe our banking mess is down to zero regulation and zero accountability and incompetent auditing. Forget Bank and their convoluted books of accounts, Indian auditors couldn’t catch Ramlinga Raju.

Things are now being caught by Regulators and auditors, which means, currently, there are some smart people in ED, RBI, SeBi, however they can be lured into better slaraied job at private secors

Raju had paid PWC and it was blacklisted, iirc.