Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

45 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That's what I mean - if you can read, the information is out there to educate yourself.  But if it makes you feel good, you can find anything on the internet to support your biases - it is up to you to seek out facts from nonsense. 

seems like the padosi poster has a mental capacity of a 12 year old... bhai as they say.. kutton ke moo mat lago, bhonkne do

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

That's undercounting it. 

You know better than me how much profits are squeezed and sucked out of Pakistanis by the businesses controlled by "Fauji Foundation".  From cement, to bread, to shipping/trucking, to even the skins of sacrificed animals.  Let's not even talk about the billions in real estate fraud and landgrab that they control.  

On a certain level, its really impressive how a few zamindars have managed to completely take over 200 million people for their personal enrichment, simply by dressing up in a uniform and using patriotism and hate as an excuse.

They went to IMF although Asad Umer said it wasn't required. 

They ripped us for this and induced harsh measures required by IMF including taxes, energy price etc 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

That's what I mean - if you can read, the information is out there to educate yourself.  But if it makes you feel good, you can find anything on the internet to support your biases - it is up to you to seek out facts from nonsense. 

Thats what  iam saying indian public should demand inquiry on Rafael  deal instead of closing eyes on this issue

13 minutes ago, rock777 said:

Thats what  iam saying indian public should demand inquiry on Rafael  deal instead of closing eyes on this issue

India's political opposition ensured that no scams - or even potential scams, remain un-investigated.  There is ample coverage of the Rafale deal, both for and against.  The Indian Air Force testified to the Supreme Court on the question.  

Corruption is an unfortunate reality - in all countries, and especially in subcontinent.  You know this.  But overall, in India, the processes and constituational safeguards are present, and they work.  In India, unlike Pakistan, the constitution is not there to be used as toilet paper by corrupt Jernails.  Neither is the court.  

You are of course, free to disagree. But that's your baseless opinion.  

39 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

They went to IMF although Asad Umer said it wasn't required. 

They ripped us for this and induced harsh measures required by IMF including taxes, energy price etc 

Doesn't matter what "Asad Umar" says or does not.  Pakistan needed a bailout, and not just from IMF.  They have 'off the books' bailout loans from the Arabs and Chinese as well.  

"Harsh measures" are there because your govt is wasting the revenue on PakMil mafia.  You can't get 13 bailouts from IMF and expect them to keep handing out freebies.  This time the US does not need Pakistan for a "war on terror".  They are leaving the dirt, sand and rocks of Afghanistan.  

I think its a political nonsense that Pakistan did not need IMF.  They had no choice.  Your economy is in dire straits.  With no sight of the light at the end of the tunnel.

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Doesn't matter what "Asad Umar" says or does not.  Pakistan needed a bailout, and not just from IMF.  They have 'off the books' bailout loans from the Arabs and Chinese as well.  

"Harsh measures" are there because your govt is wasting the revenue on PakMil mafia.  You can't get 13 bailouts from IMF and expect them to keep handing out freebies.  This time the US does not need Pakistan for a "war on terror".  They are leaving the dirt, sand and rocks of Afghanistan.  

I think its a political nonsense that Pakistan did not need IMF.  They had no choice.  Your economy is in dire straits.  With no sight of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Why was Asad Umer displaced then as FM because he was trying to negotiate better? 

Clearly, establishment needed those $$$. Its a FACT. 

32 minutes ago, rock777 said:

why dont you focus on feeding the starving pakistani population due to the incompetence of your dummy PM rather than an arms deal done by the India government?

9 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Why was Asad Umer displaced then as FM because he was trying to negotiate better? 

Clearly, establishment needed those $$$. Its a FACT. 

Look, I don't claim to have accurate knowledge or understanding of Pakistani politics and why was X minister fired or replaced and when.  But the macro-economics are clear.  Pakistan needed the IMF bailout.  Badly.  It had no other choice.  

Isn't it possible that this Umar bloke lost out in an inside political power game, and then after losing, decided to salvage a PR victory by claiming that he was ousted because he resisted IMF?  I don't know.  It doesn't really matter.

Fact is that Pakistan was, and is bankrupt.  Without the bailout, you could see the Pak Rupee crash to 250. or lower.  

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

due to the incompetence of your dummy PM

He is only there to tweet and give "address to the nation".  The incompetence is the jaagir of the PakMil mafia.  You know, the "only institution" in Pakistan that works.  Just look at their track record.  Of losing all the wars they ever fought. 

:phehe:

19 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

why dont you focus on feeding the starving pakistani population due to the incompetence of your dummy PM rather than an arms deal done by the India government?

son dont worry atm my job is to stay at home and government is doing all the necessary work but iam worried for you my son your regime will claim pakistan has destroyed all indian ration depots so thats why  modi government is not able to feed hungry indian population :phehe:

Edited by rock777

36 minutes ago, sandeep said:

India's political opposition ensured that no scams - or even potential scams, remain un-investigated.  There is ample coverage of the Rafale deal, both for and against.  The Indian Air Force testified to the Supreme Court on the question.  

Corruption is an unfortunate reality - in all countries, and especially in subcontinent.  You know this.  But overall, in India, the processes and constituational safeguards are present, and they work.  In India, unlike Pakistan, the constitution is not there to be used as toilet paper by corrupt Jernails.  Neither is the court.  

You are of course, free to disagree. But that's your baseless opinion.  

well can you name the independent body that investigated that particular scam  which i mentioned

Edited by rock777

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He is only there to tweet and give "address to the nation".  The incompetence is the jaagir of the PakMil mafia.  You know, the "only institution" in Pakistan that works.  Just look at their track record.  Of losing all the wars they ever fought. 

It is not odd to note that security situation would not have improved in Pakistan if a private school was attacked instead of army public school in 2014

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Look, I don't claim to have accurate knowledge or understanding of Pakistani politics and why was X minister fired or replaced and when.  But the macro-economics are clear.  Pakistan needed the IMF bailout.  Badly.  It had no other choice.  

Isn't it possible that this Umar bloke lost out in an inside political power game, and then after losing, decided to salvage a PR victory by claiming that he was ousted because he resisted IMF?  I don't know.  It doesn't really matter.

Fact is that Pakistan was, and is bankrupt.  Without the bailout, you could see the Pak Rupee crash to 250. or lower.  

This is why, I suggested you to google about "Reza Baqir" who is now governer of state bank. Alongside Asad Umar, governer of state bank was also "displaced". So this is no "political power game" but a planned move from establishment and forces to pounce upon funding from IMF. 

As of now, we need to ensure that we pile up fuel which is a major import product of pakistan. It will ensure FX savings but can govt. manage this with their protocols amd defence expenditures? Not sure. 

12 minutes ago, rock777 said:

:phehe:

son dont worry atm my job is to stay at home and government is doing all the necessary work but iam worried for you my son your regime will claim pakistan has destroyed all indian ration depots so thats why  modi government is not able to feed hungry indian population :phehe:

im sorry but all human beings dont share the low IQ that your establishment, PakMil and your quam. Some of us have more important things to do in life.

7 minutes ago, rock777 said:

son  as a responsible citizen of india  you should be aware of this

Puttar, as a Pakistani patriot, you should know that your "Corp Commanders" are dollar millionaires with hidden assets in Dubai and US/UK, while your Kaum is begging everywhere for debt forgiveness and khairaat, while tossing Chinese salad.  

12 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

This is why, I suggested you to google about "Reza Baqir" who is now governer of state bank. Alongside Asad Umar, governer of state bank was also "displaced". So this is no "political power game" but a planned move from establishment and forces to pounce upon funding from IMF. 

As of now, we need to ensure that we pile up fuel which is a major import product of pakistan. It will ensure FX savings but can govt. manage this with their protocols amd defence expenditures? Not sure. 

You are looking at everything from a lens of politics.  I don't blame you,  you and your countrymen have been trained to do cat-fights of PML vs PPP, PTI vs XYZ etc, while the monkeys keep looting you.  

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

im sorry but all human beings dont share the low IQ that your establishment, PakMil and your quam. Some of us have more important things to do in life.

well son remember" biggest fool is one who considers some one a fool and still tries  inculcate his thought in that fool" son i think your iq is  good enough that you will be able to undrstand are you just a fool  or  a superlative fool in simple words most foolish