The mayor of Florence, Italy, @DarioNardella initiated "hug a Chinese" on Twitter on Feb 1 !!!

velu

18 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

You couldn't make it up.

"Snowflake shocked when someone returns a racist jibe"

Haha the only snowflake here is you. Getting touchy because trump called it a chinese virus. Butthurt jihadi :finger:

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Haha the only snowflake here is you. Getting touchy because trump called it a chinese virus. Butthurt jihadi :finger:

I can see you've put great thought into these enlighting 'discussions'. All those books read, years of research so you could put up fantastic counterpoints such as 'jihadi', 'butthurt jihadi, 'MC jihadi' 'jihadi lover'. I presume such knowledge could only be attained by a urine soaked brain, I might have to follow your diet

4 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

I can see you've put great thought into these enlighting 'discussions'. All those books read, years of research so you could put up fantastic counterpoints such as 'jihadi', 'butthurt jihadi, 'MC jihadi' 'jihadi lover'. I presume such knowledge could only be attained by a urine soaked brain, I might have to follow your diet

I’ll be glad of help to lesser fortunate souls like you. 

13 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The Italians are a very touchy people. Greeting by kissing on the cheeks etc. Larger than life outdoor social life. To cap it of hug a chinese...

should have been more like Chinese pe hug do.

Still that Mayor will have to live the rest of his life with this guilt 

13 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The Italians are a very touchy people. Greeting by kissing on the cheeks etc. Larger than life outdoor social life. To cap it of hug a chinese...

should have been more like Chinese pe hug do.

Still that Mayor will have to live the rest of his life with this guilt 

The mayor of Florence, Italy, @DarioNardella initiated "hug a Chinese" on Twitter on Feb 1 

Turns out that the Chinese had their own twitter (or Weibo) trending campaign at the exact same time - "Ni hao, Let's f*ck up an Italian, nega"

Edited by NameGoesHere