At least 25 killed in Kabul gurdwara attack, IS claims responsibility

Laaloo

Gurdwara attacked in UK hate-crime by Pakistani origin man, thousands of pounds worth damage caused

Labour MP Preet Kaur Gill regretted the incident: “Very sad to see an attack on any place of worship. Thoughts are with the Derby sangat who have been providing 500 meals a day from Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara”.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/gurdwara-attacked-in-uk-hate-crime-thousands-of-pounds-worth-damage-caused/story-GLU8LhHAEkTIx2b8BRUA0L.html

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/uk-news/pakistan-origin-man-arrested-for-vandalising-gurudwara-in-englands-de.html

Note on Kashmir left on site, warning the Sikh community. 

Sikh community today sanitised Jama Masjid, Delhi. Long Live unity of minorities! Long Live unity of people! Women from the communities in the pictures would have made it more perfect. Pictures from

ImageImageImage

Near Jama Masjid is Gurdwara Sisganj Sahib where Aurangzeb beheaded Guru Tegh Bahadur. I've never seen Muslims doing seva there Jahangir, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb all hated the Sikhs. So why are some Sikhs so desperate to be servants of the Mughal legacy?

Sad news for Islamists, UK/Canada based Khalistanis, Akal Takht Jathedar, commies and libbu gang. GOI has promised refuge for all the remaining Sikhs/Hindus/Buddhists in Afg (total around 700 in number)....there is a province there with just a single Hindu!!!!

So happy to have these Sikhs arrive safely, India is their natural homeland. 

Only a matter of time before Afg joins Maldives to become 100% Muslim country. Yet those monsters have the gall to criticize state of India's minorities.

Edited by Gollum

I don't see why people, especially Raytas, have so much love for Afghanistan, Balochistan, Iran, et al.  I get we have a common enemy in Bakistan, but it's not like the people who live in those countries are particularly beneficial for us. 

The same, to a lesser extent, is with those people who are obsessed over Israel, to the extent of putting an Israeli flag in their twitter bios. Clown World. 

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I don't see why people, especially Raytas, have so much love for Afghanistan, Balochistan, Iran, et al. 

From SM I undertand 'raytas' are a section of Hindu RW, but could you be more specific on who they are? And what is the origin of that term? 

And welcome back brother, been a long time.

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

From SM I undertand 'raytas' are a section of Hindu RW, but could you be more specific on who they are? And what is the origin of that term? 

And welcome back brother, been a long time.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/10/rayta-trad-and-everything-in-between-a-gentle-introduction-to-the-indian-non-left/

Raytas v/s Trads explained. The Non-left SM communities. Trads are Traditionalists who claim to be the original RW. Raytas as the neo-RW, who claim to be True-Liberals, True-Feminists, True-Pro-India Vikas Rights. They see Modi as a messiah and hate those who want the Kashi-Mathura  after RJB is won!

I don't fall into a gang, we all fall into both categories at times.

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I don't see why people, especially Raytas, have so much love for Afghanistan, Balochistan, Iran, et al.  I get we have a common enemy in Bakistan, but it's not like the people who live in those countries are particularly beneficial for us. 

The same, to a lesser extent, is with those people who are obsessed over Israel, to the extent of putting an Israeli flag in their twitter bios. Clown World. 

I don't know anybody in my interactions actually like Iran. Afghans who are anti-Pakistan, Pro-west are our friends, but the pro-Taliban Afghans, the subject of the OP, is our real enemy, no difference between them and Pakistanis who hate India. Remember how Taliban held the BJP govt to ransom to free Baki terrorists during the Kandahar episode. And Balochs are closer because of a tit-for-tat for Pakistanis supporting Kashmiris, this govt uttered some pro-Baloch slogans back in 2014-15. But have gone into slumber. It has potential to divide Pakistan and IMO India should openly support their freedom movement. This government doesn't have the wherewithal for such a FA step. They are just making noise here and there.