Is USA the new epicenter of Corona Virus

sarcastic

What do you expect to be the total cases from USA  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be the total cases of Corona in USA at the end of Pandemic

• less than 1 million
    • 1 - 5 million
    • More than 5 million

56 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, leadership has. Pakistan and India, specially Pakistan has severe economic pressure. Pakistan  has Loans and  it must return monthly installment. On top Mullahs there have threatened with Action if there is anything discussed about Mosque congregations.

So when @Mariyam ji mentions point 2 and 3, She forgets that Its Point 1 of hers thats absorbing the impact of point 2 and point 3 , as them two points are a very slow and gradual process of civilization History.

IMO, Every nation apart from US is not giving correct stats. So, All SAARC nations have done exceptionally well. Pakistan would have been Royally effed if those students from Wuhan were allowed to enter in Pakistan during winter. That blame Immy took for leaving students stranded was best decision from him considering point 2 of Mariyam ji wrt Pakistan

We have almost everything open now. Atleast two week curfew was needed. 

Infection rate is 10-15% of total tests. 

10 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

We have almost everything open now. Atleast two week curfew was needed. 

Infection rate is 10-15% of total tests. 

See, Testing in India is still driven to capture the link/chain. In that way, India And its people have done best in world. No matter what any News outlet wants to publish, Indian approach was and is 100 times better than rest. It still didn’t  differentiate between slums and lueyens when it came to testing and medical assistance.

Everywhere in west, there was no test till you are admitted to die in hospital.  IN pakistaN , authorities have lost the chain/link and are overwhelmed. So 10% infection rate isnt bad. It could have had numbers similar or bigger than Iran, if Students were allowed to come during winter

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

See, Testing in India is still driven to capture the link/chain. In that way, India And its people have done best in world. No matter what any News outlet wants to publish, Indian approach was and is 100 times better than rest. It still didn’t  differentiate between slums and lueyens when it came to testing and medical assistance.

Everywhere in west, there was no test till you are admitted to die in hospital.  IN pakistaN , authorities have lost the chain/link and are overwhelmed. So 10% infection rate isnt bad. It could have had numbers similar or bigger than Iran, if Students were allowed to come during winter

Agreed. 

The chain seems to be lost and we have no clue who to test. Even some random house maids are being tested positive in Lahore. Which is why it was essential for us to impose 15 days curfew so that any such cases could erupt or people without symptoms can recover. 

I think we must increase testing ASAP. 

Well, my excitement last week turned out to be short lived, we are now  admitting even larger number of patients in ICU this week. But finally we are seeing some positive results from  remdesevir and also have started convalescent plasma treatment for patients, only 5 so far. 

New Jersey,  my home state is going through its worst time due to covid 19 pandemic, no signs of flattening of the curve here, as yet. Sadly we have the most incompetent governor. Can't believe I had participated in fundraising of this idiot's election campaign. I'm not a democrat but I hated the ugly and fat Christie who was the Governor before Murphy.

One of the hospital worst effected and overwhelmed by covid 19 patients in NJ is JFK  in the town of Edison with its very large Indian/Pakistani community. Don;t know what is the percentage of dessi patients there but I heard  people over there  were not following social distancing quite seriously, now we are seeing the result. 

We are also unlucky to have "Dr." Trump as the president at this critical time. I think out of all the head of states , he has done the worst job.

I think India is doing a very good job in keeping the pandemic contained. Hope they will keep on doing the great job they have been doing. Its important not to lose what they have gained . Its very difficult to keep the lockdown for long or to maintain  social distancing in such a large country.

I am member of a task force representing a large organization ( non-political, non-religious ) helping Pakistan with covid pandemic. Pakistanis are lucky to have Imran Khan as their PM in this situation. Deserves high marks for his government's performance so for in covid 19 containment. Mullas might let him down. His policies might not be the ideal but its easy to work with people in current government as there is very little if any corruption now and there is some accountability at least of the help we're sending there. During last two natural disasters Pakistan faced in 2005 ( earthquake ) and 2010 ( flood ) the level of corruption at government level was too high and our organization ended up working with private NGOs

4 hours ago, First class said:

. Pakistanis are lucky to have Imran Khan as their PM in this situation. Deserves high marks for his government's performance so for in covid 19 containment.

what 'performance' are you talking about.  He has been consistently against lockdowns, has allowed mullahs to run wild.   If you have counter-arguments to make, do so on the thread for coronavirus in Pakistan. @Autonomous has been regularly pointing out the glaring flaws in the "selected" PM's government. 

You say you are a Doctor - what is your take of the so-called 'Quarantine' efforts conducted by Imran's 'govt' in Balochistan?  That in itself, and Imran's decision to allow the massive Tabligh gathering when enough was already known about the pandemic, are 2 massive failures.  They cannot be washed away by the usual chanting of "previous govt were corrupt".   At some point, Imran has to do more than talk about previous govts...

Edited by sandeep

4 hours ago, First class said:
New Jersey,  my home state is going through its worst time due to covid 19 pandemic, no signs of flattening of the curve here, as yet. Sadly we have the most incompetent governor. Can't believe I had participated in fundraising of this idiot's election campaign. I'm not a democrat but I hated the ugly and fat Christie who was the Governor before Murphy.

One of the hospital worst effected and overwhelmed by covid 19 patients in NJ is JFK  in the town of Edison with its very large Indian/Pakistani community. Don;t know what is the percentage of dessi patients there but I heard  people over there  were not following social distancing quite seriously, now we are seeing the result. 

If you are a NJ resident, you probably know that masks were not commonplace until a week or 2 ago - the results are there for all to see.  

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

what 'performance' are you talking about.  He has been consistently against lockdowns, has allowed mullahs to run wild.   If you have counter-arguments to make, do so on the thread for coronavirus in Pakistan. @Autonomous has been regularly pointing out the glaring flaws in the "selected" PM's government. 

You say you are a Doctor - what is your take of the so-called 'Quarantine' efforts conducted by Imran's 'govt' in Balochistan?  That in itself, and Imran's decision to allow the massive Tabligh gathering when enough was already known about the pandemic, are 2 massive failures.  They cannot be washed away by the usual chanting of "previous govt were corrupt".   At some point, Imran has to do more than talk about previous govts...

Typical overseas retarded talk.

Doesn't know **** about actual problems and situation. 

Niazi comes live on TV and says "hummare iss waqt 190 logon ko marna chahye tha" 

Cases are also under reported, things are out of control. This ahole opens up the whole country:facepalm:

Issko apni qoum ka khudi nae pata. No "gareeb" will die from hunger in two weeks. Ye woh qoum hai jiska "gareeb" qarzay aur zakatain lekar laakhon ki shadi arrange karta hai. 

Imran only cares about politics ang ego. Just because other political parties said we need to lockdown, niazi started ranting about drawbacks of lockdown. 

Now to "boost construction sector" he has said you won't be asked about your income source if you invest in the sector. Makes you wonder if he was asleep from 18 months? And what is the benefit of this supply side measure without increasing demand/buying power? Probably to "bail out his ATM from black money issues (tareen and co.)"

13 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

It seems plenty of americans are sick of it and want trump to open up economy immediately. Also, some are voicing up for their freedom rights under the lockdown. 

I think even people in USA don't care much about the situation. 

With the irony being that here there are 20,000+ cases rise everyday.

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

My main concern is this that Coronavirus could not be controlled with two weeks lockdown in Pakistan, while mass scale testing is lacking. 

I agree with the testing part. Need to enforce strict 14-20 days curfew and put up heavy extensive testing. 

6 hours ago, First class said:

Well, my excitement last week turned out to be short lived, we are now  admitting even larger number of patients in ICU this week. But finally we are seeing some positive results from  remdesevir and also have started convalescent plasma treatment for patients, only 5 so far. 

We are also unlucky to have "Dr." Trump as the president at this critical time. I think out of all the head of states , he has done the worst job.

I think India is doing a very good job in keeping the pandemic contained. Hope they will keep on doing the great job they have been doing. Its important not to lose what they have gained . Its very difficult to keep the lockdown for long or to maintain  social distancing in such a large country.

I am member of a task force representing a large organization ( non-political, non-religious ) helping Pakistan with covid pandemic. Pakistanis are lucky to have Imran Khan as their PM in this situation. Deserves high marks for his government's performance so for in covid 19 containment. Mullas might let him down. His policies might not be the ideal but its easy to work with people in current government as there is very little if any corruption now and there is some accountability at least of the help we're sending there. During last two natural disasters Pakistan faced in 2005 ( earthquake ) and 2010 ( flood ) the level of corruption at government level was too high and our organization ended up working with private NGOs

I thought Remdesvir is being trialled only and not used as treatment. 

I am surprised that there is a Corona task force for Pakistan in USA?

Sorry, may be you Meant something else.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

I thought Remdesvir is being trialled only and not used as treatment. 

I am surprised that there is a Corona task force for Pakistan in USA?

Sorry, may be you Meant something else.

WHO has just announced that there is no evidence that you cannot be infected again after testing negative from positive.