Amitabh bachchan, Abhishek bachchan and chetan chauhan tested Positive for Covid 19

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

National security policy concern level attention if amitabh or sachin get covid, left to die in street if you and i get it, public also is similarly disposed look at all the concern in this thread for instance. 

Do you see a RIP thread about every death on the street in ICF? It has always been news if some famous person dies for any reason or is infected!

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Thats just apeturds copying the term 'white privelage' without context, whites killed and exploited africans and other people of color for centuries, indians got massacred, exploited and subjugated during the same period but libturds want to feel white so they imagined 'brown privilege' wonder what kind of privilege they mean like farting may be ?

Careful, stay anonymous. 

Boris Johnson was almost at the death door step. They were ready to announce lol Being rich doesn't automatically guarantee your  survival.  Singer Pink is worth 200 million dollar. But with pre-existing condition of Asthma she was really struggling to survive before recovery. At one she told she had given up. 

Reading various tweets and thread here, I realized Senior AB is not really respected anymore.. A lot of hate against his family from general public (not media though) .. Post covid, Bollywood image will not be the same anymore.. 

1 hour ago, veer said:

Reading various tweets and thread here, I realized Senior AB is not really respected anymore.. A lot of hate against his family from general public (not media though) .. Post covid, Bollywood image will not be the same anymore.. 

ICF isn't an accurate depiction of India as a whole. Bollywood like cricket is opium for tens/hundreds of millions and won't be affected once things stabilize.